The Official QONQR Community Forums
Silver

Now Accepting Android Beta Requests

Hi

just started playing in my old HTC Radar WP 7.8 then it break I replaced it with nexus 4 with andriod 4.3 (soon getting kitkat)

I was just starting to enjoy - my code name is darkforce

I would like to continue playing

p.s.

I'm from Isreal

Recently Bought a Nexus 5 and now all I can play on is a very old(and slow) iPhone 4 via WiFi at home. Would love to get into the Android beta if it is still possible.

Username is Flyte.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.3, not jailbroke. I am playing the swarm currently in the Southeast United States. I am excited about this coming out for Android since I am currently playing the game on my Ipod, and am limited to placing bases and deploying bots only where I can find wi-fi

If you're still accepting request for the second wave I have:

LG Optius G

Android 4.1.2

Sprint

Living in Toledo, OH

I would be ecstatic to join the beta test as I have been reading a lot after seeing a post from DrStraynge.

Would like to be in the beta please. Already created an account for when released, I only have android. I upgrade my phone every 6mo.

Current:

Galaxy note 2 tmo

Cyanogenmod 10.2 4.3.1

---------------------------------------------------- LINE -------------------------------------------------------------

Please email support@qonqr.com to inquire about access the QONQR android beta. Please include your email address that is linked to the Google Play store, as well as your codename (if you have already enlisted).