The Official QONQR Community Forums
leigh

Where's the funny story?

I've been looking for a story possibly by Giantspringbord. I suspect it was posted with a link rather than an actual post. It involved a mobility scooter and a druggie girlfriend. I need a laugh and its been one of the funniest things I've read.

Any help finding it?

Found it :-D

Its not really a story its a Testimonial to Qonqr by Supertrampoline aka Giantspringboard aka Excellenttrebuchet. Being technologically dim I couldn't just do a link so copy and paste will have to do.

I eat tacos.

Moderators

1,142 posts

LocationTustin, CA

Faction:Swarm

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:28 PM

This item has NANOBOTS on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened. After checking to ensure that the QONQR would properly cover my girth, I walked from my trailer to Wal-mart with the SCOPE on and was immediately approached by women. The women knew from the NANOBOTS on my SCOPE that I, like PROMETHEUS, am a mysterious loner who knows how to 'DEPLOY at the moon' from time to time (if you catch my drift!). The women that approached me wanted to know if I would be their boyfriend and/or give them money for something they called mehth. I told them no, because they didn't have enough teeth, and frankly a man with a QONQR SCOPE shouldn't settle for the first thing that comes to him.

I arrived at Wal-mart, mounted my courtesy-scooter (walking is such a drag!) sitting side saddle so that my NANOBOTS would show. While I was browsing tube socks, I could hear aroused asthmatic breathing behind me. I turned around to see a slightly sweaty dream in sweatpants and flip-flops standing there. She told me she liked the NANOBOTS on my SCOPE, I told her I wanted to QONQR her moon. She offered me a swig from her mountain dew, and I drove my scooter, with her shuffling along side out the door and into the rest of our lives. Thank you QONQR SCOPE.