The Official QONQR Community Forums
Smylee

Newbie in need of some help!

Hey, just downloaded the game and I got stuck at the part where you're supposed to launch an attack. Apparently my nanobots and energy do not regenerate. So, if anyone could help me, that would be great :D

I had seen this issue pop up on a friends iOS. It took like two hours to allow him to deploy before then his bot and enwrgybtotal was at zero, it feels as there is some verification lag. Why idk.

If the case is verification lag, try disconnecting and reconnecting your WiFi connection, if that does not help, try restarting your device. Wish I could help more. I can build a computer, but software still makes me scratch my head.

My apologies. I wonder if it is the recharge quest. Check back later and I am sure someone can help you. Open this in the Bugs folder. It should get a fast response.

welcome to join, i saw you in klang valley area, seems you join faceless, goodluck,

but i still will encourage you uninstall the game, install again, register a new ID and join legion ^_^

i have profesionnal training and explaining and tips for you afterward. :P

welcome to join, i saw you in klang valley area, seems you join faceless, goodluck,

but i still will encourage you uninstall the game, install again, register a new ID and join legion ^_^

i have profesionnal training and explaining and tips for you afterward. :P

haha considering it, since now I know how to play it properly :)