The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sonnax

[Q] getting bases in another region

I have been playing for a very short time and i havent understood yet how i can conquer bases from other regions because im limitted only in my region and as i understood you collect more if you have bases in other regions. Hope this isnt a very stupid question

Every 5 levels you gain the ability to build another base. Click on the Bases icon and you will see the number of bases available in the upper right corner (at least on iPhone).

To actually build a base you have to physically travel to another zone where you currently do not already have a base. Once in a new zone, click on the Create Base button. If you cannot physically travel to another zone then you cannot build any additional bases, sorry :(

You do get more money by having more bases, yes. But you do not need to qonqr or own a zone to build a base in it. You can build a base in any zone where do not currently have one, regardless of who owns it. However, you will make money off of a base faster if you, or your faction, control the zone that the base is in.

Hope this helps :)

Welcome to the Legion, sonnax! Loquat seems to have summed up the information you requested nicely, but if you need more information, feel free to ask for it. Also, request access to the Legion forums under Faction Forums. We have a wealth of strategic information and are more than happy to assist with more if requested. I won't be able to help you fight your enemies, as you are too distant from my location, but I am glad to have you join the fight. Above all else, have fun!