The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
treeslayer

cube purchase and gifting

My son, wife and I play together. My son got me into it and we like playing together. Was looking to buy cubes to support the game and tech our scopes faster. I wish the game allowed cube gifting. I would love to buy 500 cubes and split them between us. If I buy each of us a 100 it still cost about a hundred bucks but we get 200 less cubes. So im much less likely to do it. Enjoy the game just not looking to drop 300 bucks at once. allowing gifting of resources would be great. thanks for reading.

You actually can gift cubes, I have a friend that played that sent me cubes all the time.

When on the bank page click on pay with paypal, then at the top where it says..

Make purchase for (username here)

then your profile pic

That's not me

Click on that's not me, and then type in the name of the person you wish to send them to. It'll display that person's username and picture.

Tada, cubes for everyone

I think what treeslayer is wanting to do is buy a 500 qube pack for one of the accounts and then transfer them after purchase so each member gets 166.666666666. If he wanted to gift qubes under the current system, buying each account 100 qubes would cost about the same amount, but would cause them to lose 200 qubes compared to the large pack.