The Official QONQR Community Forums

Let me just calculate how many missiles you need to take it down…. LOTS :o

and paint a big target on my back too.. wonder how many people contributed to a 100m+ zone.. and if i can reach them with missiles, they can reach me lol

Wagga has finally surpassed 75m - Lordstefo decided to throw 10 missilses just so I finally got to see a purple line in the very green base - I think he would only need roughly another 70,000 or so missiles to bring it down - now I'm sure Silver would love those missiles to be purchased! Even at an exchange rate of 7,000 that is still 10,000 cubes - so thats 20 lots of 500 cube packs - say $US2000 - now to fire 70,000 missiles at 14 per hour - working on a 16 hours firing day is 224 per day - so would only take about 312 days - so if I left the base only against a 1 scope missile attack would almost take 1 year to take down. Of course you could always cube missile but that just costs 1 cube for every 2 missiles.....(35,000 cubes if non stop!)

got curious.from the top threat guy: 5m absorbers, 12m seeker but 92,500 hardened lattice. 135,000 bot boosters and not maximised strengtheners.

3547 kills per missile

i think you were right lol.

What's bitchslap in French?

Oh to reach with missiles. That could be big killing for a long time. Annihilator award just in seekers! Target painted all right. Lol

What's bitchslap in French?

Oh to reach with missiles. That could be big killing for a long time. Annihilator award just in seekers! Target painted all right. Lol

you think? 3.5k per missile is ok but ive seen better :)

If you're getting 3500 kills per missile on one player with 12 million seekers, you'll need about 3450 missiles just to clear them out (not taking into account other seeker spammers) :o

If you're getting 3500 kills per missile on one player with 12 million seekers, you'll need about 3450 missiles just to clear them out (not taking into account other seeker spammers) :o

ok cool, i was worried it might take alot.

Love the reference SolaAesir - I can assure you that Wagga with its almost 77m would have 100k seekers at most so limited easy kills - Getting a beachhead will also be expensive as we have just a "few million" attacking bots for any visitors who get that idea........ I will say 5m absorbers in the French zone is impressive - I would prefer to spend my funds on missiles to destroy zones than abs that will never really be needed anyway - Wagga isn't getting taken down in my playing lifetime so doesn't need to be full of abs. in my opinion the 5m abs would have been better deployed in a hot zone rather than this but each scope has their own logic.

Wagga has finally surpassed 75m - Lordstefo decided to throw 10 missilses just so I finally got to see a purple line in the very green base - I think he would only need roughly another 70,000 or so missiles to bring it down - now I'm sure Silver would love those missiles to be purchased! Even at an exchange rate of 7,000 that is still 10,000 cubes - so thats 20 lots of 500 cube packs - say $US2000 - now to fire 70,000 missiles at 14 per hour - working on a 16 hours firing day is 224 per day - so would only take about 312 days - so if I left the base only against a 1 scope missile attack would almost take 1 year to take down. Of course you could always cube missile but that just costs 1 cube for every 2 missiles.....(35,000 cubes if non stop!)

you will have to recalculate what effect 40k boosters would have on this..

you will have to recalculate what effect 40k boosters would have on this..

True when I depart wagga on my next trip would reduce by about 35% but I think the rest of the Wagga gang might not leave the boosters in their too long.