The Official QONQR Community Forums
F3NR0AR

Ranks and Awards

Have to tell you, I'm feeling that -20 penalty from defecting now. That -20 is the only thing holding me back from Master Sergeant. I believe I'm the 5th player to get all of the major (+8 point awards).

So, who are the 4 Master Sergeants?

ranks-awards.png?psid=1

Impressive!!

I need one more point to get Sergeant First Class, just waiting for August 29th :rolleyes:

Also nice to note about that, since I switched to Legion I have -20 rank points... And since I'm sitting at 64 points I guess I could be called a Master Sergeant then ;)

As for getting all of the +8 awards... I just need to recruit 12 more people. Mur

There are 5 now. In order of arrival as best as I can remember: 4Legion, 1faceless: maecenus, me, moneV, wingman & Onyxschard. If I missed anybody pls forgive me. I'm 25 recruits short of the final award I have left. Doesn't seem attainable. F3N & Jus7ified are the only 2 I know of with 50 or more recruits. Well done all.

50 people sure, 50 gamers doubtful, 50 gamers with a Windows Phone or iPhone, no way.

Got all the other awards maxed out...

I don't personally know all of my recruits, heck, I don't know 46 of my recruits. I do A LOT of player messaging. A LOT. A large part of my messaging is welcoming new players and then to take them under my wing with advice and support, and then asking them to list me as their recruiter when it works out.

My Best Advice: It is a Geo-Social Game: Don't overplay the Geography part and leave the Social part unattended.

I'm impressed with all those who've attained Master Sergeant and with recruiting 50 players, Congrats! Now we just need a new set of achievements and expanded leaderboards.

Indeed I'm still waiting for that uberQONQRer badge for 10,000 zone caps that Scott told me he'd make!

And yeah I'm a Master Sergent Now!

I have to restructure the way we store player data soon, which will pave the way for new achievemwnts, and something like F3N has suggested for the penalty removal. No commitments on when it will happen, but it will happen.