The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
leigh

Windows marketplace

I saw it one other time a couple of months ago... great to get more exposure though. The more players, the more fun! I'd love to see local scrimmages with 20+ players all in close (plasma beam) range. That would be EPIC! :D

Same I was flipping through the games section. Qonqr's name and Icon peaked my curiosity. I didnt play much the fiirst few days just tinkered here and there. but Im not realy big on games for the smart phones normaly. I play some games on ocasion, But after a few days of messing around here and there I got hooked and I cant put the game down.

That's exactly how I got introduced to it...I have a windows phone....One summer night...

It was a lonely night, and as I was browsing through free games in my phone, I saw a game called QONQR.........

It looked interesting, so I installed it and tried it......

I didn't sleep that night..... ;)

Somebody else has probably seen this and posted about it, if so forgive me. Couldn't find it in the search box.

I was writing a review for QONQR on the xbox live marketplace and noticed that 2 of the screenshots featured a sample player with 15,000 bot tank and energy tank at level 150.

Was this just an early development photo that never got taken out or is this where we're headed? LOL

Those were taken using a test app I wrote to simulate launches so I could get a good screen shot. It tool FOREVER to get a screen grab of the Plasma Beam destroying a bot. I'm impressed how closely people have looked at this. It isn't the first time the question was asked, but that bot tank doesn't represent reality.

Awww, darn. I though I had something to look forward to in terms of deploying...I had a fantasy of nanobot armageddon, with bots flying in all direction, smoke filling the air, operatives battling the elements to run from zone to zone----

oops, sorry I forgot im not in the fan fiction section.

*gets off soap box*