The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LadyBoom

TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS || Swarm

I figured maybe we should have a thread for Texas. The more friends we have, the better, right?

I'm LadyBoom and I'm from the Stephenville area.

Surrounded by Faceless, am I the only one here??

Don't ever give up! I'm in Austin and every single legion in the state's top 23 except ABux is in my area. But we are slowly pushing them back and take new territory every week. A person can only be as good as their enemies in a game like this so be happy you have someone to fight, haha.

Don't hesitate to ask ANY swarm in Texas for missile support, any one of us will help you anytime.

I figured maybe we should have a thread for Texas. The more friends we have, the better, right?

I'm LadyBoom and I'm from the Stephenville area.

Surrounded by Faceless, am I the only one here??

Nope. I'm around the 40's level and still being surrounded by Faceless. Let's level up together! WELCOME to the most advanced faction in Technology. For the Swarm! And beyond!

Don't ever give up! I'm in Austin and every single legion in the state's top 23 except ABux is in my area. But we are slowly pushing them back and take new territory every week. A person can only be as good as their enemies in a WOW Gold like this so be happy you have someone to fight, haha.

Don't hesitate to ask ANY swarm in Texas for missile support, any one of us will help you anytime.