The Official QONQR Community Forums
xKaTTaKx

The Integrity of the Swarm

When faced with a superior force what do the swarm do? Recruit harder to try and gain more troops? Coordinate better to try and out skill their opponents? idk about the rest of the country but the Swarm in Michigan do none of these things. Instead they have started a campaign encouraging new users to mutliscope for them so they can stand a chance. Just goes to show how low the swarm scum really are ready to go in order to achieve their goals.

Is this a tactic out of the Swarm guidebook? Fool new people into thinking multiscoping is okay so they risk getting banned and not you? Not only is that the worst way to introduce new people to the game its even more disgusting that you don't have the guts to do your dirty work by yourself, instead your trick naive players into doing it for you.

The Faceless cannot be stopped, and no amount of begging people to cheat for you is going to change that, your end will come.

post-2426-0-74645900-1373546274_thumb.jp

post-2426-0-09635900-1373546281_thumb.jp

post-2426-0-97955900-1373546285_thumb.jp

If trolling noobs is the swarm idea of a joke then its no wonder their numbers in MI are so low. Personally if the faceless started acting like that i'd leave in a minute there is no honor in the way they act.

"Join the Swarm, We'll get you banned"

Hopefully the devs remove the offending pics or make an example of them, but more ppl cheating means more ppl buying cubes to defend so a response is doubtful. Whatever makes money I suppose.

Edited by xKaTTaKx

In my opinion, it seems like this operative is working on their own volition - this is not something out of any Swarm handbook I've seen.

Believe me, multi-scoping would make my life much easier in NNJ against a horde of opponents on both sides. But it's not something myself or any of the Swarm folks that I know in the area take part in.

Every faction has their renegades.

Thanks for the response kattak. That's about what we were looking for when we switched our pics. Thanks for playing along. Also, for the record, your accusations of multi scoping are growing tiresome. I don't feel that any of our ops should have to turn off in game messages so you'll stop bothering them.

Ry6uy, I'm sorry, but you're at fault here, not the faceless. In what way is he falsely accusing you if everything he said was true. Maybe you aren't cheating, but you're a high level player in an area where there are few swarm. New players WILL take your picture seriously, and having that picture makes people assume you condone cheating. It gives us a a bad name and makes people mad, I don't think it's at all appropriate to have that picture linked to your profile or the swarm.

Thank you, I haven't accused anyone of anything in my posts, I have my suspicious but without solid evidence I'm not going start accusing people, but with a photo like that it makes ALL of you look guilty, and as said before you guys are examples for the community and should take that responsibility seriously.

If the joke went to far then I do apologize. I have changed my pic back and asked that the rest of the team do so as well. At this point I hope that the devs will look at everyone of our accounts to prove that there is no cheating going on. Above all, this a game. I've always played with integrity and have asked anyone who joins MI swarm to do the same. If one person can take something so fun and make it not fun...I don't know what to say really. Kattak, we've had civil conversations in the past. I'm not really sure where the all the hate came from.

Thank you. There is no hate, its just aggravating to see someone of your caliber doing something like this, I have a lot of respect for the swarm around MI and that wavers when you guys act in a way that does more harm then good. In the end innocent people have nothing to worry about but you put everyone on your team at risk when you did that.

Yes, this is a game, but remember a lot of people gloss over at the Terms of Service. There are a lot of console gamers coming in, and while I know console gamers can be just as intelligent as the rest of us, console gaming as a whole tends to lean away from constructive thought processes... Think about how a new player might take your joke, if it has more connotation toward the game as a whole. What if the local Legion and Faceless recruits saw that and responded in kind. Multiscoping is hard enough to prove as it is. Think about Silver. He's got enough problems dealing with technical aspects of the game without having to deal with the social aspects as well.

At this point I think that in order to keep things civil, I'd request that any of the Lansing are faceless stop in game messaging us. You may not have specifically called any one a cheater here, but there have been in game messages that have. One of our players flat out asked for the messages to stop and you ignored it. The expletive filled message from dashy to kamiblade was another good example of inappropriate behavior in game from your team. This whole thing has gotten way out of hand.

Yes, this is a game, but remember a lot of people gloss over at the Terms of Service. There are a lot of console gamers coming in, and while I know console gamers can be just as intelligent as the rest of us, console gaming as a whole tends to lean away from constructive thought processes... Think about how a new player might take your joke, if it has more connotation toward the game as a whole. What if the local Legion and Faceless recruits saw that and responded in kind. Multiscoping is hard enough to prove as it is. Think about Silver. He's got enough problems dealing with technical aspects of the game without having to deal with the social aspects as well.

Yes, silver does have much better things to deal with than petty squables and accusations. That is the reason I choose not to bother the devs. I've never had an issue with any other player in the game like this. I've actually become very friendly with a lot of the players from both other factions in my area. Like I said, if the joke went too far I appologize, that's on me. It was in bad taste.

I don't control what the people say so I can't be held accountable for the actions of others, I told her that message was inappropriate and she stopped. Ralmar freaked when i asked him to explain your guys photo and said i was harassing him and i haven't talked to him since. Other than that I haven't messaged any of you guys ingame for quite some time except kamiblade but he's actually a pretty cool guy to talk to. Your trying to paint me in a bad light to cover the fact of what you did was wrong.

To answer your request then yes we will continue not messaging you, but when you attack our bases you can expect to hear from someone cause people dont take kindly to that, There is no reason a sensible person shouldn't be able to send a role-play message to their enemies about an attack currently going on. If you can't handle it then maybe its best you dont receive messages from anyone.

Its always going to be an issue. Probably more so when android gets released. Lots and lots of people already have more than just one phone/tablet and I'm sure that a lot of 'new' accounts will spring to life, once released. As far as I'm concerned all rival bots should be mashed regardless of multiscoping players, I use the word players but they're not really. :-)

How about we boil it down? As good players in a wonderful game it is unsound to joke about cheating no matter what color you bleed for. And in turn soo is flood/crass messaging. We are swarm, legion, and faceless. Let our skills prove our worth and show others that we do well enough without childishly cheating. For the honor of the game!

I hate multiscoping. I've found numerous areas in MI where it looks like Faceless multiscopes. We've had a member of our group outed for multiscoping. If there's one group that I would not expect multiscoping it's from Ry6uy's group of swarm. We have a group of MI QONQR players (legion, faceless and swarm) and the accusations of multiscoping are brought up in this. Kattak I have to say your accusations were brought up and found laughable by all. The rest of us discuss it and joke about it, but when we see it we respond with force and ask the players to stop. We don't bother Silver and we just deal if it's true. Does it hurt the game? Yes. Is it worth hindering the progress of development? No.

I find the pics a perfectly great way to mock ridiculous accusations like this.

There is no honor in war, only death. Nobody can control what other players in their faction choose to do. They can say "don't multiscope", but if someone does it that is on the person who does it not the rest of the group. If we know about it we attempt to shut it down without bothering Silver. I think this thread is worse than multiscoping. In game messages that cross way too many lines, claiming "they're can't be that many new swarm players" when 5 pop up in a few weeks. Kattak, you're better than that. You took Lansing, you've built it up with your group (obviously all REAL players), so stop whining. Not trying to blast you, but just play the game despite what you think others might be doing. If you have real proof (like BCooter did against us) post it and shame them, but otherwise just play. It's a game and it's more fun without people whining when they lose a few bots.

My point in the above post is to point out (or agree with previous posts) that multiscoping isn't a x faction problem. It's across all factions. I only like the pics from MI Swarm because the harassment from some Lansing area Faceless were beyond the point of gaming. Swarm chose to retaliate in a peaceful manner and make sarcastic avatars. It seems like it worked. We got a tantrum on the forums and then they backed off.

We used to hate Faceless in MI (well maybe we still do), but now we chat and have playful banter... then we destroy each other. Doesn't matter if a couple players multiscope or not. None of the top players in MI condone it.