The Official QONQR Community Forums
F3NR0AR

Multi-Account Bonanza!

Search in your scope for: Markcode

60 accounts so far. That's one to check for who they listed as recruiter and then deal with that person. Wow... Just Wow.

An update: the player that created these accounts was banned. Weeks later he emailed, apologizing and offering to pay for all the cubes he farmed regardless if he is reinstated.

Recruitment bonuses will changed to be given out once per device. If you give your old phone to your spouse/kid and have them start playing QONQR, you won't receive a recruiting bonus if it was used previously to award a recruiter. This code will be added in an upcoming release.

I think the cube bonus should be shifted from having your recruit attain level 10 to something much higher, like level 50 or 100.

I also liked another suggestion you made about having the cube bonuses be spread out along a period of levels. I think it was something like:

lvl 10 = 1 cube (1 cube total)

lvl 20 = 1 cube (2 cubes total)

etc.

I can't remember exactly but it seemed like a good idea.

Recruitment bonuses will changed to be given out once per device. If you give your old phone to your spouse/kid and have them start playing QONQR, you won't receive a recruiting bonus if it was used previously to award a recruiter. This code will be added in an upcoming release.

This should help a lot, hopefully. It (might) also prevent multi-scopers from using old devices for recruitment scams.

See ^^^ I have more screenshots of the same thing as well. Calling me "***" and telling me to kill myself. This is the caliber of this player.

Lies.