The Official QONQR Community Forums
ScHaTzY145

4 decent players up for grabs!

There is a family vote tomorrow to stay faceless or join one of the other factions.

Players are

Myself (ScHaTzY145)

LilDollSchatz (who you all adore)

ScHaTzY187

GGSchatz

I will not go into details but bottom line is we seek organization.

So tell us why we should join you and we may just do that.

Happy qonqring!

Schatzy..

I am slightly offend. If one wants organization one makes it not lay it on the heads of others to do it. Truthfully if you stay in faceless the only reason would be to be spiteful toward me. I have no interest in being on my team and will welcome the opportunity to attack you and your crew.

With four of you in a family, what's to organize? Four people working together should pretty much rule.

Btw Legion tend to orgaize pretty well generally but so do Swarm, it depends a lot on the area you're in and the connections you build with fellow faction ops. You could chose any faction and create the connections you want. Maybe its because you all concentrate working together it reduces the need to reach out to other non family ops.

I'm going to second the invitation from treeslayer. I've sent many a nano your way, and from what I've seen from your own organization within your family, Legion would play to your strengths and allow for your clan to get more involved with QONQR on a larger scale. Hope to see you red!

I argue that bot count is not the true measure. We organize, do operations, including road trips and have fun. I prefer the fight rather than the holding of towers. That being said, I have massed a bit. NNJ has fought hard to keep what it has, and we have also supported other legion in the area, even those that have switched. We would be honored to receive your family into the mix

We have proven our fight, and we honor the battle.

Faction organization is vastly different from region to region. In Ohio, Faceless are the dominant faction with top notch organization. Move to Michigan and it's Legion dominated, but with Faceless close behind. Jump to the NE US and it's Swarm dominated.

If you feel organization isn't where it is, take the initiative to get everyone organized and keep up with it. I'd hate to see some Faceless leave because others are lacking on the social aspect of the game, but it is what it is I guess.

@ScHaTzY145,

I'm not going to recommend any factions to choose. I only have a couple of thoughts to think about before switching. Hopefully, this will give you more to think about.

As it's been pointed out, you may want to see what faction support in the areas you are interested in. If the faction isn't present, there is no support. As it's known you guys travel from east US to Australia, you may want to check all the areas you want support in.

Since you now have a history with both factions, you may want to consider who will give you support. Words have been said and even if it's in the past, some will not forget. You may want to check with the people you crossed first before asking them for assistance.

Last thing, you will need support. Faceless may not look well upon you leaving them. Even if you don't leave, there will be some bitterness for considering it. If you do leave, you can probably expect so targeted attacks as punishment. You will need to be sure whatever faction you select will help you.

All I can say is, good luck and hope whatever you choose will work out.

UPDATE

Split vote so far. 2 would like to go one way, 2 would like to stay, this may happen? quite a debate over here over a cell phone game.

I wont go into too many details of this pending status because it would not be fair to the others.

I will say a lot of the responders have been helpful and I am taking my time in my vote. Joe brings up some things I have thought about, not to mention a lot of work went into being faceless to be lost if I would switch. So it appears I am on the fence as a lot of you wire messaged me this am.

I do understand this is just a game and people have real lives.

My biggest grudge I will put right out there, people ask for help that's cool right...

So you go over and beyond because like someone pointed out you are able to be organized as a unit, so you figure.. ok lets help. You accomplish that and manage to even put up 100k in defense on top of taking a heavily fortified zone away.

In the meantime you can see what is happening, the person or ppl that asked disappear, and that 100k zone that you got your family to help take /defend is mad at you because the zone is slowly being taken back and the help askers even knew your team/crew situation of location does nothing. Not even a yo we need help again at that zone you guys took.

Like I said I know its a game.

We all have strange hours and always will enjoy the game no matter what. We will continue to have fun because it is a fun addictive game.

But there is a debate going on right now.. the kind with a pot of coffee and a pack of butts debate. Its funny really!!! maybe I will upload a video LMAO.

I even bet some of you think this is a head game. That's for you to decide but I would have not registered on the forum if there was not turmoil in the schatz crew. BTW still waiting on cousin Homer schatzy recruit to join!!

Cheers.

Schatz

I see where you're coming from on that. It can be really disheartening to continue when people ditch you in that fashion. For a cell phone game, there is quite a bit of politics involved! As a family of 4 players, if you branched out and recruited more family and friends, you wouldn't need anyone else! Wherever you decide to go, or not go, you're going to shake things up regardless.

Silver did a great job in really hitting home with the social aspect in this geosocial game. There are times when those who ask for help, and then show an apathy towards the location they ask for are under mitigating circumstances. That or it is possible they do not realize their lack of action reflects a lack of resolve as well. Another possibility is that they poorly communicated their intention to use the location as a distraction while they take time to destroy enemy strongholds. And yes, it could be out of selfishness as well, that they should not have to work hard and expect others to do the work for them. I may have even made this mistake a time or two myself.

No matter which faction you ultimately decide, there is a likelihood you will find people like that. Yes, you have organization and the benefit of direct communication between each other. There are times though, you will have to work with or against those who either don't know how to communicate, or lack the interest to.

The only requests I make of you are to have fun and respect your friends and enemies as you would like them to respect you. QONQR hard, and know the Legion will protect humanity at all costs. :)

I battled you folks for a few days when I took the family to Dorney Park. You are tenacious and work great as a team. I'm guessing you've reached the goals locally that you had set and that you are just bored with the local zone exchange that makes up daily local play. I can see how that could happen after playing for long enough. I joined legion solely because I like the color red, but after playing for a little while I've networked a bit and that has opened doors to a more broad game play that has allowed me to participate in the sometimes daily ops large and small that others have requests for. The big ops are more fun, but the communication with all factions (as long as the players are good natured) while getting decimated or doing some bombing is really the best part of the game.

I had a chat with one of you a few weeks ago that led to a great idea for the development of a special weapon that could be launched overseas jointly between factions to wage war against other nations of the world. I think it would be a great addition to the game but then again could lead to world war and or having to worry about not just the other 2 factions hitting your zones but another country also.

I'd be happy to add you to legion, but IMHO i think you should stay faceless and be patient with your faction. New players are popping up constantly and the level of dedication to the game is increasing. Either way remember its a game and intended to be enjoyable. I really enjoy legion and my fellow legionnaires. I think you would too but it would mean a basic reboot.

I think I would have to agree with Joe also. As much as I want to say you should join legion because of this reason and because of that reason, but it's all mainly about help and support. I switched to legion from swarm because I was getting very little help from my local swarm members, but that's just me. Your situation maybe different where you are. I'm just saying look at the whole picture before you make the "Big Decision".

Wow this is a bigger decision than I thought it would be,and you all bring up great points even temptations. So far it's not unanimous.

But the table has gone 3-1 in favor of faceless.

So far there has been no change but if the one hanging the jury was to switch, that player has indicated an interest in legion.

The player in my opinion is waiting it out to see a show of good faith from other faceless (not within the group) has mentioned "hates being our zone drone" in fairness I will say I blame myself in a way.

We have learned a great deal in our qonqr travels and just want to continue having fun being sociable and most important,playing!!No matter what happens.

Even if words were exchanged in the past,we want no hard feelings btw any players.Those things were said to make it more interesting and it did for a while.Worse was said to family today! Believe me when I tell you, heated debates..

If we lose 1 it will interrupt our ability to be as proactive.But that will solely be their decision.

I know you all see I'm not trying to give you a name but let's put it this way..1 person had the original (organized) beef and now after all the talk is one who now decided to vote on staying. So interesting turn of events.

I will add this in the beginning we agreed it was going to be a unanimous decision.. Now that has branched off to a separate argument.So it's a bit of a whining fest......Gotta love family huh!! Ill keep you posted or maybe the person will sneak off and switch and turn all our zones,that would be funky. Knowing the capabilities of the 1 they could probably pull it off alone in one sleeps time..pull the old Keyser Söze on us! That's why the argument of unanimous is now ensuing..

Have fun within reason!,

Schatz ..

Please remember this is a game. While I agree a source of entertainment should be taken seriously, and I do enjoy a good game world debate, this is just a game. Your family are the people you will be with for the rest of your lives. Even the crazy uncle that no one likes. ;) Make sure at the end of the day your relationships are not hurt. I want to fight or fight with you in the game, but if we met on the street, and somehow you know it was me, I would like to talk game some, but turn it off and go have a barbeque or picnic or something (near WiFi so we can launch) and have fun. Whatever you choose, remember you are family. :D

Well, y'all certainly know how to keep it interesting! :)

Whatever your decision is going to be, I suggest you keep it unanimous for the following reasons:

1. You don't want family drama over a game.

2. Switching is going to be difficult - your old faction may target you, your new faction may suspect you're a spy.

3. From personal experience. We had 2 close families who were split. The legion op had an alliance with his friends and family. He would not attack them, nor help when they attacked us. In return, they would not attack him. He was selling us out at every turn. That gave all of them a huge advantage. It didn't end well when he finally did switch.

4. You're going to want that family solidarity whether you stay in your faction or switch, especially if you switch.

Legion needs you, but family comes first.

Work it out and enjoy the game!

Lol nobody is knocking anyone out and stealing each others devices yet...that's a good thing.. Nah it's not like that, we get a kick out of competing. Honestly deep down its a shake up I'd be lying if I didn't have issue with the point that was brought up. My wife did say to me on vote day."wouldn't it be interesting if 2 went and 2 stayed?"I said uhh yea I guess... but just that statement tells me something right there. It's a decision that was said we all would switch or all stay. Ya know package deal, the post originally still says 4 decent players up for grabs! Am I wrong??

That's the funny part it won't cause sour feelings if they all switched and I stayed!! Or vice versa..The serious talk does take place about the crave for organization..I tell ya that much..We want to stay together I think and sort it out, but I think that is in the hands of other faceless to show the swaggering we can be as organized as the great powerful legion,or the swift attacking swarm.Either way faceless has numbers but are truly loosely organized..but it does not have to be like that. There has been improvements and hopefully more to come.

But I have been playing long enough to realize what faction is obviously the most tight knit and organized.

End of the day I'm waiting to see what happens too,I'm kind of the messenger I guess.

Stay up late!

Schat7y