The Official QONQR Community Forums
OnyxShard

Milestones

Seeing that as of yet there is no achievement system in QONQR I thought we could make a low tech version here on the forums.

This topic is for announcing milestones you've reached. Be that your 21st base, hitting lvl 100, your thousandth battle... Whatever you feel a sense of accomplishment about. Boast to the forums, and try not to be cynical. We might not all be of the same faction but we're all still people here.

I just hit level 50 today. I can now reach 25 miles with Seekers and Shockwave, so I'm expanding my circle of influence and capturing everything I can. I'm up to 240 zones captures and 239 lead. Still have a bunch more to capture in the 25 mile radius.

My achievement:

- I now have a '9' as the last digit of my Qredit balance.

My original goal was to accumulate 1 000 000 qredits. But I was thwarted when the balance maxed out at 999 999. But I still have the consolation prize of the '9'.

I also reached the mega-bot level in my home cell, OnyxShard. I had to solve the diophantine equation, and deploy just the right combination of formations, because I wanted exactly 1 000 000 bots. Looked great. Didn't last long.

ZONE LEADER // 1065

Passed the 1000 mark on a trip I just returned from.

ZONES CAPTURED IN // 22 US STATES // 6 CANADIAN PROVINCES

Hopefully after a bit more travelling I can place a few in all the lower 48 and the rest of Canada. Definitely would be fun to place some overseas at some point too.

Looking forward to reaching the mega-bot level as well, but darned if the local faceless will let me! It's my current goal. Exactly 1 000 000 is a nice achievement Kaschei, even if it didn't last.

Nice achievements all 'round fellas. Keep at it ArcSyn, almost at 250!

Welcome to the 1k Club! I've got this crazy ambition for 10K leads. It'll take a while, but I'm going for it.

I finally made my first capital (1 million bots). Didn't hit it on the head with full zeros, but satisfying nonetheless.

Wow.

Just reached my Faceless DeathStar milestone: 10 000 000 bots.

I have been stacking 100,000 per base. So that's 100K times 21 bases. So 2.1mill. Guess I have some work to do.

10,000,000 bots in a zone!!!!! That's freakin' awesome! You've gotta be the first individual in the game to achieve that Kaschei. Well done.

Deathstar is a great name for that achievement.

21 bases of 100k is nothing to be ashamed of ZZX. I had the same thing going until the local faceless chapter ganged up on me midsummer.

Second road trip from Minnesota to Texas and back. Interstate 35 is like the QONQR Maginot Line. I found that I still had a few small town I had captured in March, but most were gone.

Today I reached 1000 zones captured and 323 zone leads :) . I've been stacking 25,000 at most zones I control within a twenty mile radius, which I estimate is about 200, and some of those zones have many more bots (up to 299,000), so I estimate I have about 3,000,000 bots currently deployed, and probably have in total deployed about twice that number. Also super excited that I finally got enough credits saved up for the 6th and final defensive upgrade.

OK, I've been hesitant to do this because I know it means I will be obligated to do this more often, but you caught me in the right mood today. Here is a list of all the 42 players that have captured over 1000 zones. It would appear I should stop building QONQR and start playing more since I am only at 712

OnyxShard 5786

maecenus 3906

chuckles33 3803

LTastic 3408

Mongo 3062

Rollosdad 2959

Alfa6 2881

DKE 2621

Monev 2514

Xero 2291

Toozman 2280

Beandon 2276

minino 2236

Oknos 2151

1moparnut 2141

gmenman 2033

Butane 1891

Scribble13 1872

peashooter 1767

one 1627

Autumn_Pillar 1606

darkiran 1488

BlackLumia 1482

forstle 1459

chapstez 1402

HoratioDog 1384

Kehoe 1345

willie 1341

kaschei 1298

Wolfstroy 1277

Saturnus 1257

PhilNi 1229

alud 1227

vilmosiv0 1223

LordStefo 1221

tonyguid 1178

redrhonda 1165

Nyghtfall 1096

skinnyB 1094

Tusk 1040

Supertrampoline 1025

JonnyOneMove 1009

OnyxShard 5786 <--- me

Mongo 3062 <--- my old Swarm neighbor who was RELENTLESS

Oknos 2151 <--- he's up near Seattle and attacks down my way when traveling through every couple weeks

darkiran 1488 <---- my ally to the South, our empires are continuous

HoratioDog 1384 <---- old swarm foe to my east

PhilNi 1229 <--- up near Seattle and contests about 100 zones formerly in my domain

redrhonda 1165 <----- Ally to the north who I coordinate strikes on the Swarm with

JonnyOneMove 1009 <---- my first enemy who was very nano missle happy and attacked on the regular

All I can say is that the pacific northwest, Eastern Washington & Northern Oregon, is obviously a massive hub of activity. When so much of that list is all in my neighborhood.

You must never have a spare bot to build up defenses. Just constant cap and recap? You're right, serious hub of activity! Nice job keepin' at it.

I've got quite a few zones with 100k or more bots and my home base has over a million... I do expand frequently into new territories. I've got over 1000 zone leads so it averages out to about 6 battles for every zone lead