The Official QONQR Community Forums
Silver

QONQR to be featured on Windows Phone

I've been getting emails that QONQR is supposed to be featured on the Windows Phone marketplace, but each time I have checked it didn't happen. The emails say we could get bumped to a different day, which I guess happened. Today I got an email that said we are supposed to be featured on Nokia phones in the USA, Canada, Mexico, and Finland on July 25th.

If you happen to see us featured (the background picture is the world, like our start up screen), please post a screen shot on the forums, or send an email to support to I can do it too. Also, in general, if you see QONQR mentioned anywhere that google cannot search (pod casts, other apps, store reviews) please let us know. The first week in July, downloads spiked to 3,000 per day and we don't know why. We need your help to figure out where we get exposure since we cannot get analytics on what drives download in the stores.

THANKS!

Silver,

Its time to accept the awesomeness of Qonqr and the fact that it just attracts people to it. Like moths to a flame.

But I'll keep my eyes open for you!

EDIT: You're #1 on the Windows 8 Games spotlight page!

QonqrSpotlight7-23-13_zps1c8c73d4.jpg

I would of thought qonqr would at least be in the top 300 free apps or stratedgy games on the ios app store but no mention of it thus far. Glad to see you are rocking out on the windows marketplace though, keep up the good work silver.

I'm pretty sure I found the game because it's #3 on the best rated games list in the Windows Phone Store.

Perhaps there has just been an uptick in people looking for quality? :)

Silver, I just started playing 2 days ago. I upgraded my windows phone to the HTC 8x, and I saw qonqor on the featured games. My new phone was free on wirefly for Verizon, so that might explain the spikes.