The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
taishan0000

About refilling bots faster

After lauching several attacks and defends, the bots begin to refill slower and slower, only if you wait about an hour. I checked the Upgrades items, but can't find one which can make it refill faster. Using cubes to buy 5 refills is expensive, is there an upgrade for the bot and energy refilling bar, I'm sorry to ask if this question is nooby. :lol:

Hello,

The refills do get slower as you deploy (indicated by the word overheat along your nanobots and energy bars). This is normal. Unfortunately, there currently isn't an upgrade for faster refills. There are, however, upgrades that increase the maximum nanobots and energy you can have. By default, it is 5200 for nanobots and 100 for energy (these numbers are what you're gonna have once you reach level 100). You get to upgrade these numbers by buying 'bot tanks' and 'energy tank' upgrades. I haven't upgraded mine, so not sure what the new maximum numbers are once you upgrade all the way.

Hope this helps! Happy QONQRing!

There's lots on the forum about overheat. Do a search and you'll bring all sorts of good info up :-)

The 20 launch per hr isnt really the full picture as you can do 20 launches per hr regardless of upgrades.

there is also the issue of lag on some of the windows phones. mine does not always update properly. it will say under half way for a hour or more even when only slightly overheating, then it jups to full instantly. this happens allot when the game servers are under pressure.

Lock your phone or exit the game while your waiting to refill. When you turn it back on it will ping the server and show your up to date regen rate. Its possible to time your launches, so on a 'set' of launches you hit the sweet spot and see your regen rate pick up each launch :-)

Takes practice and timing.