The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Quickness

Hi my name is super tramp

Harmless trash talk that observes an unfortunate event but doesn't actually threaten a player or directly insult them? Better complain about it on the forums. Ya'll need to lighten up, if anything that sounds like a friendly jab. Also, if you have an issue with messages being sent, notify support, don't complain on the forums, at least don't complain without something substantial.

I agree. **** on the forums about something like this is stupid. Turn off your com messages and get over it. It's that simple! I mean come on is it really that important that you have to ******* whine about it? You can always just say, "Hey I don't like your tone and would you please not be so mean?" Why waste energy complaining about it on here?

Edit: Sorry about the language. I've been really grumpy with everyone and everything. Its my new job, I don't get much sleep anymore.

I'm all for trash talk on the forums or in messages, but you gotta have a thicker hide if you plan on playing any game that forces direct interaction with other human beings. At least the game gives you the option to turn off public messages if it's such an issue.

Darn that must suck to have your capital zone of more than 1 million bots completely wiped out in an hour and 20 minutes by your enemy. If you need me to take you to a bar so you can drink your troubles away just let me know.--- Is what the message reads

It's funny when someone gloats about something like that, you'd think that they'd know that the only way this could be accomplished is through a large sum of money haha, and that therefore there is nothing to brag about, due to the lack of any real skill involved. I wouldn't even admit that it took me that long had I done the same thing. We didn't make fun of trampoline when we all attacked him shortly afterward and knocked out 1.5 mil of his bots and took a few of his zones, we knew that we weren't in position to poke fun, since it took a group effort to do the damage. It really is him just trying to irritate I believe, otherwise he wouldn't have given the amount of time it took, a way of gauging the difficulty of the zone capture, followed by pointing out it was one of his important zones. It does seem inappropriate in my opinion.

And less a friendly jab than a way of getting quickness to respond in a way that would give him satisfaction, specifically anger.

How would you like it if a guy spent $100 dollars or so to take a zone of yours and then rubbed the fact that he can do it so easily in your face?

What do you think the goal of the message would be?

Surely you are mature enough to handle it without having a fit , as quickness was mature enough, but there is no denying it was spiteful, if hidden by what seemed to be "friendly jabs".

This goes for any player who spends money, from any faction. I am not biased.