The Official QONQR Community Forums

I'm fairly new to these forums, so maybe somewhere in the sea of posts there is a little history provided here, but I don't know it. If SuperTramp is considering quitting because of some aspect of the game itself as desh0wiz implies, then I'm interested in what this terrible grievance is. I was very involved in another game prior to Qonqr and even helped the developers with a Beta program they had designed for bug catches and new feature trials. I really enjoyed many aspects of the game, but there were a couple things that I considered fatal flaws. I let them know about it, but after waiting and waiting for them to make changes, I finally had enough and quit. There was a bit of a mini-exodus of top players around that time. Over the next 6 months, the developers changed most of the mechanics of the game that were "broken". I don't know if the exodus had any impact on the changes that took place shortly afterward or not, and I'm not promoting the idea that people quit this game, but if you've got an issue with the game that is serious enough to make you want to quit, you have got to at least make it known so that the devs have a chance to make things right. SuperTramp may have already done this in some other thread. Hey, you got my interest peaked.

I'm fairly new to these forums, so maybe somewhere in the sea of posts there is a little history provided here, but I don't know it. If SuperTramp is considering quitting because of some aspect of the game itself as desh0wiz implies, then I'm interested in what this terrible grievance is. I was very involved in another game prior to Qonqr and even helped the developers with a Beta program they had designed for bug catches and new feature trials. I really enjoyed many aspects of the game, but there were a couple things that I considered fatal flaws. I let them know about it, but after waiting and waiting for them to make changes, I finally had enough and quit. There was a bit of a mini-exodus of top players around that time. Over the next 6 months, the developers changed most of the mechanics of the game that were "broken". I don't know if the exodus had any impact on the changes that took place shortly afterward or not, and I'm not promoting the idea that people quit this game, but if you've got an issue with the game that is serious enough to make you want to quit, you have got to at least make it known so that the devs have a chance to make things right. SuperTramp may have already done this in some other thread. Hey, you got my interest peaked.

I won't explain as I don't have super's permission, but it's not about "game flaws". ;)

I'll just chalk this up to being the second of Supertramps "I quit" posts.

I've considered quitting a few times, because after a year of playing, things do get... Old... Sometimes. Luckily I'm still quite addicted.

I said he was DONE, DONE doesn't mean unable to handle... Please think before posting something, what I've seen you post so far has just been you bashing on him when you know nothing man...just stop posting nonsense...

Nobody was trying to tell you that, and anybody who has read all these posts is wondering, as I am, where in the world that idea came from...

I had to edit this a few times just to avoid sounding really mean.

No one would dare argue that this game CAN take a lot of your time, am I wrong? I didn't say it should, but if it does, then that's no one's fault. So many people get addicted to different games, and everyone has at least one game they're addicted to. Sometimes it's hard not to get addicted, especially to such a great game like this...at some point, you do get stressed, and admitting that is NOT a weakness...

So he didn't quit. Thread=lie

He did quit, for one day. That's still quitting. No one said quitting means forever. You can quit on something and come back to do it again. It's annoying how quitting has to mean forever.

LoH_Chimera, 'cause of your picture i have to troll....

His nickname and this post is a real french joke, Excellenttrébuchet, switch the last T with an R and you got ExcellenttrébucheR, phonetically sounds the same, but means : Excellent stumble !

Oh well there is always a forum **** to create chaos where there is none.

Trolling or not Super T is in the right, he always is. I have to admit I had a minor sadness stroke when I saw this but everything seems to be in the right place again (and the trampoline evolved into a trebuchet, that's evolution people!). With that in mind I need to sleep, urgently!