The Official QONQR Community Forums

Well Turk, he said he'd take me out of the top 50 last night, and he hasn't even touched me. Haven't seen any action from him today yet. Maybe you're right, but he doesn't seem to be the type of person to go back on a statement like the one he gave me.

Stop being such a ********. This is war, deal with it. We are swarm, we are the true underdog, yet we fight, because we must.

.. you are probably just trolling though.

Edited by Jadem
Bypassing filters. Keep it civil without the language.

Are you saying that to Trampoline?

He's dealt with more than you ever have or will deal with throughout all the time you will ever play this game I assure you.

Quit being a little kid, calling people pansies, even though you have no idea what their situation is and what they've had to deal with.

10 of you wouldn't be able to handle what he's dealt with. Go away.

No, no, no, no!!!! You're joking right?!! :'(

Now that I think about it, you haven't replied to my messages these past 2 days...

So many people look up to you, supertrampoline....even those from other factions...

This cant be true..... :(

Nope, that's all I had to say, other than telling SuperTramp not to quit. Even as a Legionnaire I have to say I've had respect for super after seeing that top 50 presence. When it gets rough, just take a break, but don't leave, the game is just getting good as more and more people start playing. The game is too fun to give up though!