The Official QONQR Community Forums
Jadem

Qonqr qards

Also another thought, instead of just a thicker white border on the symbol's edges, what about fading the white inward? It would create a gradient that would not only make the symbols pop better but give more dimension to them as well.

I don't know if you're tired of all the critique but I would place a larger white hexagon behind every faction logo. It's kind of hard to make out the Q in the logo with the similar colors. Perhaps extend that current white outline to a nice thick border which should become a hexagon with an added notch.

I like the feedback. Updated the faction image some, enlarged the text. Think I might go with this as the final look.

Just re-uploaded the images since didn't feel like reposting the images again.

It would awesome to see these appear at store counters, or to be randomly handed one (pretty sure someone said that before >.> just, reinstating the fact I guess haha) I know I'd use them, they are really cool!

OnyxShard: Don't know lately how close they are to releasing the recruitment pages, just that they are close and were working on getting the pages mobile ready. I think.

Spideyy10: It should be pretty easy to use the qards I set up. Click, change your name, click, find and apply the qr code image that you saved. Then print double sided on Avery business cards sheets, or take to your local printing place to have printed (this tends to cost more $$ though than printing at home).

DanielMercury: I'll have to see about adjusting the cards to the european sized cards based on A4 sheets, if that's the size used in Italy as well. I know that's standard in the UK.

Some updates:

1. The web based recruiting portal is done, but needs a few UI tweaks, hopefully tonight.

2. Both Windows Phone and Apple next versions include a dedicated recruiting page, which includes a QR code that has your embedded codename as the recruiter in the URL. You can save the QR code to your phone and use it in these cards Jadem made

3. Microsoft rejected this latest update due to a bogus technicality with PayPal. I'm working with Microsoft to get an exception (stay tuned)

4. No word from Apple yet (per usual), but we expect the update to be approved any minute.

While the free options with Vistaprint are very limited if you all are willing to type out your own information on a neutral card design Vistaprint has a current promotion where you can get 250 business cards for free, no shipping.

Vistaprint.com/thankspandora

I think I might order some of these with text, links to the game website and my refferal name. Leaving these around and of course telling people you know about the game would be a great way to increase faction strength.

Just printed out a bunch of these. Excellent stuff!

As far as Android releasing, really I think just changing the coming soon to moving it higher to the Available On section.