The Official QONQR Community Forums
CrackerJack4

Scope Overheating Issues

Lately I've been noticing some oddities with my scope overheating.

The biggest issue I've noticed seems that my scope will be into a higher level of overheat AFTER giving it a break. To clarify what I mean: I'll be launching attacks at a zone and hit level 1 of overheat (dark red bar). So I stop, and give it a break. However, when I open the app back up I'll actually be into level 2 of overheat (bright red bar), after not using it.

Anyone else ever had this issue pop up?

My issue with overheating is that it happens to me... But I can't say I've had this issue, but I regulate my launches very well. But since multiple people chimed in with it being an issue I'd say its something for the devs to check out.

All of you should try refreshing the content on your device. Also try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. LoH_Chimera I think reception in your area is just sketchy due to all the issues you have :P that or its ghosts....

With the current issues of impending Android release, portal.qonqr.com development, and the rapidly expanding player base, there are going to be issues. Take it with a grain of salt, and know they are working on it. Silver is as active as he can be to let us know where the game stands. It is going to take some time, so hold down the fort and light a PC screen for the devs, as they are probably up pretty late working on this. ;)

I noticed it quite a bit over this last weekend. where it will be happily accruing bots at a faster speed (dark red) while i'm looking around at other things, then when i switch apps and come back it's BRIGHT red and accruing much slower. ANNOYING.

I think it's plot so we always leave Qonqr on and never leave it... ;)

We are looking into this. I suspect it is a concurrency thing on the server, causing the scope to get out of sync with the server. The server controls your overheat and tells the phone how to draw the bot/energy bars. If the scope gets out of sync, the bars will draw at the wrong rate/overheat. If you harvest or buy ordinance that will sync your scope, if you suspect they have gotten out of sync.

We are looking into this. I suspect it is a concurrency thing on the server, causing the scope to get out of sync with the server. The server controls your overheat and tells the phone how to draw the bot/energy bars. If the scope gets out of sync, the bars will draw at the wrong rate/overheat. If you harvest or buy ordinance that will sync your scope, if you suspect they have gotten out of sync.

Ah... that would explain why I keep getting jammed com signals... it LOOKS like I could deploy, but in reality I don't have as many bots or energy as it displays. Eventually, after deploying, it re-syncs.

It is a new occurrence though... just started happening to me over the last weekend.

Going to personal wire and hitting refresh also seems to help this issue with me