The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sbob

Recruiter Cube awards Important Info for newbies

Not sure if its supposed to work this way,but if you wait to pick your recruiter you wont get your cubes from getting to lvl 10 but the person you picked will still get there 5..Awesome for helping your allies but lame for you.

And I said BACON ON MY MAPLE BAR B***H

U know all this stuff about recruiting cubes needs to stop. It only works one way and nobody gets any more for choosing a specific faction. Funny for a bit but enough already.

1) he's not freaking begging for recruitments. Awesome, next.

2) he's putting out helpful info that happens to be correct.

3) if you were actually recruited to the game by a person, after you.make your account it will say that your recruiter requests you join whatever faction they are in, (not obligatory) once you choose and begin the game, you will have 2 cubes, and your recruiter will get 5.

I wasn't recruited myself. I found the game on my own. Once I hit level 22 I met my first ally. And i decided to list him as my recruiter. He got 5 cubes, I didn't get any.

The End.

The Title says what I meant. I didn't title it old info for know-it-alls.

We all should know that there have been alot of new players of late and getting this info to them when they can use it should be important Expecting a new player to troll through pages of forums to find this kind of kernal is unrealistic and keeping it on the first page of discussions means they are more likely to find it or that someone who can help them will see it.

Love noobs...

if you wanted to make this post more accessible to new players tags so noobs, like our friend strateg1st here, find it when they use the search bar. Otherwise, unless its pinned it won't be seen. Ever.

Have you read the new player posts? Try it sometime, you may find things like this have been covered.

But wait that's right... Nobody can comprehend the search bar.

You guys are all jerks for either wanting newbies to know things or for not wanting newbies to know things.

Either way I feel superior to you because I am competely indifferent to what new players know or don't know.

You guys are all jerks for either wanting newbies to know things or for not wanting newbies to know things.

Either way I feel superior to you because I am competely indifferent to what new players know or don't know.

False

Looser Egos Going Infinately On Nothing

Loser Egos Going Infinitely On Nothing... Is that what you meant?

Spell check is your friend.

Looser Egos Going Infinately On Nothing... would be more relevant to faceless players creating qube recruits and trying to spread the word to other "Loosers."

This topic seems irrelevant. Any recruiter could share this info with their recruits. Is there a particular reason this needs to be posted?

If folks would actually discuss whats going on it could be better.

As it stands choosing recruiter late awards recruiter cubes but recruitee gets nothing.

So...

flip the script

1 recruitee gets cubes but recruiter only gets counted for award and rank if after lvl 10

2 recruitee gets 5 cubes and recruiter gets 2

3 noone gets cubes if after lvl 10 the recruitee chooses

either of the first two choices would cut down on multiscope accounts for gaining cubes

choice 3 is lame but had to include it

English majors go home i came here to play and discuss not spell check