The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrStraynge

Are you kidding me?

I'm working on that. getting the info to the local legion. Might take a bit to get there.

Multi-scoping is lame. Its basically stealing from the game dev's and a all around crappy thing to do.

If hes just trolling hes doing a crappy job of it. Just making the legion look pathetic.

I don't like to see this sort of thing at all, from any faction. It's simply classless. "I can't play fair, so I'll cheat and you can't stop me from doing it." Pitiful and absurd.

The Legion I know and participate with is better than this. Hopefully he learns to do right, or gets the ban hammer right in the temple.

Tiomum is right. This isn't even good or entertaining game trash talk....its simply trash.

We usually trash talk each other, which is usually funny because I can't understand half the things he sends me without having to look it up. This time though, it's not trash talk, it is trash as you said Monev.

Could there be a possibility that he knew you'd react to what he sent and is currently watching this thread as everyone screams *blue* murder at the idea of cheating in such a way?

It seems dodgy that you and him would usually trash each other and then suddenly he's telling you a top secret plan. The skeptic in me is saying "it's a lie"...

Come on Strange.. you know just as well as I do.. Dillard is doing it to aggravate you. By posting this it shows it works (as dumb of a statement he made). The admins are more then welcome to check his IP and all, I have made sure all Legion in Columbus area are not multiscoping and just sent messages to make sure again. If we are going to post screen shots that our member send, should I post the racial ones that were sent to him from your members? I choose to let the game play out..with smack talk and all...if you see or have seen new Legion attacking you and suspect multiscoping then please proceed in getting him banned. You will have my full support

You can never tell with Dillard, considering some of the bizarre things he has sent me (bizarre because I have no clue what some of the stuff is like UOENO).

If anyone has sent anything racial, let me know. I know Dillard thought my brother sent him something racial, but it was only because the word filter censored a word. I don't tolerate that stuff at all and have made it well known among the team that they are not to do anything like that.

I only posted this because I take the cheating seriously. I've had to yell at a couple of my own faction mates because they told me they wanted to multiscope.

Well, while the guy shown should be banned, my entire group of coworkers were banned for seemingly no reason. While we all work together thus attack from the same place during the day (and it would look like multiscoping to a boneheaded analytic routine), it should be clear that we play from different locations at night.

Game was getting boring anyway, but still that is annoying.

What sucks is that we were actually starting to retake Baltimore. Oh well.

Well, while the guy shown should be banned, my entire group of coworkers were banned for seemingly no reason. While we all work together thus attack from the same place during the day (and it would look like multiscoping to a boneheaded analytic routine), it should be clear that we play from different locations at night.

Game was getting boring anyway, but still that is annoying.

What sucks is that we were actually starting to retake Baltimore. Oh well.

You should contact support and explain the situation.

Considering the types of messages he has sent me, and the things he says to his faction mates and about them, I'm going with that he's just not very bright.

I'll second that...

Any game is gonna have whiners and poor sportsmanship, it comes with the territory. Have you ever played Call of Duty? Or how about halo, or most other competitive games? Even sports. Ever know of someone who loved sports? whenever their team wins, its we won, we did a great job. However when the team loses its they lost, they messed up. Lol

not saying that we should put up with it, but that it shouldn't be surprising. I hope somebody does something about it. Besides, isn't there some sort of thing that keeps you from multiscoping effectively?

Say you have an Ipad and a mobile with an unlimited internet plan. BINGO! You could play two accounts. Say there's a few friends that live together or family. "Hey feel free to deploy from my account I'm off out on the lash, I'll leave my phone here"

Or take a look at the android beta testing requests. It would seem lots of people have loads of different devices.

Anway, even though he's Legion he doesn't look the sharpest tool in the box. I think Swarm would love him.

Say you have an Ipad and a mobile with an unlimited internet plan. BINGO! You could play two accounts. Say there's a few friends that live together or family. "Hey feel free to deploy from my account I'm off out on the lash, I'll leave my phone here"

Or take a look at the android beta testing requests. It would seem lots of people have loads of different devices.

Anway, even though he's Legion he doesn't look the sharpest tool in the box. I think Swarm would love him.

Me no dumb dumb, you dumb dumb :P

For the non brits,"out on the lash" means "going out for some drinks, maybe too many drinks, maybe go to a club, do some dancing, badly and attempt to attract the opposite six, or the same six, depends what floats your boat and how drunk you are".