The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Red_Hood_Rehab

New Legion member in CA

Guest Red_Hood_Rehab   
Guest Red_Hood_Rehab

Are there any fellow Legions near Pico Rivera in southern cali? Seems like I'm the only one in my area. So far I can't log on: An unexpected error was encountered while contacting the game server (all day today)...I hope my base is still intact by the time I get to log on.

The Swarm decided to wimp out? I was wondering why I've suddenly had to start defending all my zones down here from Faceless.

Hit me up in game if you're in need of support, Red_Hood_Rehab, and I'll send some missiles your way.

I'm sure you would be glad strat, until you experienced retaliation. Your faction in SoCal is pathetic now, don't take it as an insult, but they pretty much crumbled after 6 zones captures...And mud, you are being tickled, I know who is attacking whom all the time, and you haven't been given trouble.

Just because I'm swarm doesn't mean I'm going to give up once I get a little resistance. In fact the faceless up by me have really fallen apart. My whole area was faceless until i drove them all back to Fresno, and I'm going to take that over too.

but yeah I agree it is pathetic, it sucks to lose zones, but it happens. That's why you take them back!

Well maybe people should stop treating the game like real life lol. There's always a way to prevail. You just got to not be wimpy and figure it out. It was very tempting to just make the game easy and join the faceless that had complete dominance of the area at the time, but that wouldn't have been as fun as building my own empire. You know?

I like how we've gone completely off topic. Lol

Guest Red_Hood_Rehab   
Guest Red_Hood_Rehab

Finally got a few days in and what an addicting game! Everyone from my Legion faction has been supportive and helpful as I learned how to play. Even though I'm not strong enough to hold onto the zones I capture, I am having a blast with the game. I already got 3 of my friends to join the Legion.