The Official QONQR Community Forums
AdreanLuna1031

Is It Wrong?

what while I give live demos to my friends to get them in. the more the merrier in this game I do say but do go back to swarm I know you are more the green then the red so go back and maybe there will be lots of treats for you.

Meh, sure whatever. As long as you dont make your recruits switch sides as often as you do

Cheap shot man, cheap shot.

Pffffttt... Faceless has bacon, cookies, and pie. I think we win hehe. And no, that's not wrong.. I mean, In recruiting all my friends based on giving them discounts on other services I offer (I'm also a web designer and game designer lolz).

But I prefer legion's bacon. That's soooooooo like what I was talking about.......

Stay legion Luna.. We dont only have Bacon. We also have the early bird breakfast buffet, And free coffee all day with a open snack bar.

I will tiomun. :) The breakfast is literally the only reason I get up in the mornings. :P

Oh sweetheart... You should use whatever clearly limited resources god gave you while they last. Bless your adorable little heart.

Also I feel like I speak for the Texas Swarm when I say "Who is adreanluna?" It's not that we don't appriciate how young and beautiful you are... It's just you aren't important enough for most of us to even notice you exist.

The Faceless have chocolate. Lots and lots of delicious chocolate. If you don't like chocolate you don't have a soul. Hm... But then again, who said that Legionnaires have souls? Philosophical question of the day.

Just like you said you would stay swarm adrean so just go destroy what you once held dear and be that horrible monster you have became by being legion.

Is it wrong that I use my beauty to lure ppl to play QONQR? I'm being safe and careful, but kinda seems like I'm kinda dancing on the morale line...

You're basically prostituting yourself!!! How many cubes for straight six? B)

Just like you said you would stay swarm adrean so just go destroy what you once held dear and be that horrible monster you have became by being legion.

Well that was before I was left to fight for myself....

Love it when people tell other people what to do as if they have any influence at all. Silly strat.

So do I! Lolz

You're basically prostituting yourself!!! How many cubes for straight six? B)

Thanks that really helped my ego. :P And I'm not doing it for cubes my payment I pictures. For every 20 ppl that take interest in QONQR I do one picture. :P

As long as you do it for good, who cares?

Thank you. That one actually countered what butters said

You brazen hussy :P

You meany head! :P

God, I love a hussy.

Ummmmmmmmm..................... O.o

"being safe and careful" makes me think you've lured in recruits like a succubus...

No I just do like I said to butters. ;)