The Official QONQR Community Forums
JayVortex

A public apology to MetalChic23

As someone who has seen most of what was said about Metalchic. Id say this thread has gone on to long. I am very local to her, and before she switched sides i'm sure I said some nasty things too. Although most of my comments were senseless and just mean spirited . That is just an aspect of the game. Jay as you know we have a lot changes going on in Florida and no one can be sure who to trust from Legion as of yet. Metal seems legit, but that could all still change. As a person i think I would definitely hang out with Jay he is super cool, I would also say id hang with MetalChic (but she is still young, Cool but young). Jay I'm also sure that the room she was in before had some choice word about all of us in CEL.

Well Kittens, you got that right (may I hijack this thread?) the untold story of the legion is (open your eyes wide shut so you can see what I'm about to say) that we are part time kitty killers (in with the toccata et fugue) MUAHAHAHAHA

Why just part time you should go full time what that gig.

As someone who has seen most of what was said about Metalchic. Id say this thread has gone on to long. I am very local to her, and before she switched sides i'm sure I said some nasty things too. Although most of my comments were senseless and just mean spirited . That is just an aspect of the game. Jay as you know we have a lot changes going on in Florida and no one can be sure who to trust from Legion as of yet. Metal seems legit, but that could all still change. As a person i think I would definitely hang out with Jay he is super cool, I would also say id hang with MetalChic (but she is still young, Cool but young). Jay I'm also sure that the room she was in before had some choice word about all of us in CEL.

Fair point. However I still feel that for me my personal code is important, and I broke it badly. I'm over it at this point, I hope Metal is too. I just felt a strong need to clear the air about this. In a sense, due to my position, I feel some extra responsibility about the way I act, and my behavior was juvenile.

I am surprised by the lack of response from the injured party. Normally a thread like this would invoke some direct rebuke or acknowledgement.

Maybe a different touch?

Guest Red_Hood_Rehab   
Guest Red_Hood_Rehab

Takes courage and maturity to man up and try to make things right. I respect you for that.

Thank you for the apology jay. I was really upset when I heard everything, and I wanted to confront it right when I heard about it because I'm not any of the things you said. Thank you though for the apology, it means alot. I forgive you haha.

^this

Thank you for the apology jay. I was really upset when I heard everything, and I wanted to confront it right when I heard about it because I'm not any of the things you said. Thank you though for the apology, it means alot. I forgive you haha.

Thanks for accepting the apology. I'm glad this is in the past :)

Sorry JayVortex (fyi, this may sound cruel, but its backed by psychology) but in the case of throwing insults, u were actually in the right. Since the perspective of ur past self (sorry dipping into theoretical physics) believed that she was a terrible player he (u) in ur point of view was right. Only then through social interaction (sociology gotta love it) did u change ur perspective. Now u believe she is a good player and ur right, again. Basically if she judges u on prior knowledge than she is wrong, because she needs to change her perspective, aka uderstand ur past self's point of view.

Good for you Jay. I am familiar with some of what transpired, and I agree it wasn't your most shining moment. We are all human and make mistakes,but your ability to not only recognize and rectify your error, but admit it on this public forum and set an example for others is downright honorable. Thank you. I hope you and Metalchick are able to mend fences. The fact that you have apologized in a public forum allows us also to address the issue of folks taking this game so far as to personally harass and threaten members. We've had members leave forums because their true identities were exposed and angry members threaten their personal lives and livelihood. As a rather new player I find this disturbing and sad. I've found a good part of the enjoyment I derive from the game is from the social interaction. Not only with members of my own faction, but with all the players. Whether in friendly banter, or thinly veiled threats, I have developed relationships with many players. It would diminish my experience if that were taken away from me. It saddens me that some players have had to leave the social part of this game because they felt threatened in real life. I know your situation with metalchick was nowhere near this serious, and was limited to the game, but I hope you'll forgive me for using this as a reminder to everyone that there are people, real people on the other side of those bots. Thanks