The Official QONQR Community Forums
gmenman

Attention Qonqr Agents

I feel ya.. Ill tell ya they do keep it more interesting up here and love the head games and politics aspect. Believe me I don't hate anyone that plays this game because we all are just straight addicted, all good players get it. And My post was not to upset you or gmenman, believe me that target is on already!! Honestly I think you know my personal situation with doll and that has been hard..but the cool thing is,she plays and gets into it as well, and they treat her the way they would treat any **** talker from another faction that is trying to battle for their zones !! no discrimination!!No I'm so sorry hunny ect ect. The games passes time and is fun for all of us that's why we play and even have words but we try to stay respectful, but they egg her on sometimes and even me,so we talk **** right back lol and there is never hard feeling. I do want to tell ya though you even being flattered that cel was mentioned bothered me.But I have to respect your opinion on cel even though we didn't dig it. And have to side with Gmenman on the knights thing going on too.

On the side note I do want a response from the questions I asked him though,but doubt it will be soon bc he is busy gathering the troops to keep their attack hot on us atm..

Wow the things you see when u hit the forum!! BTR is now swarm? Shocking..I wonder were all my faceless ppl are? I will not go on groupme again till I know there is no leak.

As for Florida ill let you know, would you come out of the woodwork for a return of doll and Schatz?? I see the legion and swarm going for those areas we held for quite awhile down there. But me and doll were very smart about choosing bases down there so that was a good play on us! 1 base they will never find!! Hago Ap0!

Gmenman hit the thread back up bud. I do want to hear more about knights and about the rookie truce and why you think I multiscope and the unfair takeover of the valley when we came home! Ypres peace ScHaTzY.....

145, u got me scratching my head as to why u & doll continually call me out when I've been nothing but nice to u 2 since u came north. Also, to do it on a public thread that has nothing to do with our personal differences confuses me.

Since it is not my nature to spar on differences between a fellow agent publicly i will answer all ur questions on pm later tonight. It is not public opinion that concerns me cuz those who know me know my worth & that's all that matters to me. I won't clog this thread with matters that are off topic. Although many will say I'm a pain in the a*s, I think few will say I am one. (I know, I just opened the door for everyone to call me an *** so go ahead)

I will say this though, u aren't the first to say that faceless coordinating together was hard hard at best. I'm sure Zeon told u, since when I asked him why he didn't, he he told me it wasn't for lack of trying. It was never really 4 vs 1. There were faceless here before he came and at any given time him & 2-6 others before u 2 came. I don't know why that is here cuz I've seen faceless coordinate very well in other areas. But the other 2 factions won't look a gift horse in the mouth I suppose.

Btw, what are the odds Zeon & u 2 all from Florida land right in my backyard!??? Uncanny man

Dam*, u posted again while I was typing lol. Forgot to say, u may feel free to cut and paste our pm later. This doesn't bother me, I just personally don't see the need but I have nothing to hide. And u certainly didn't upset me. Late response due to working not planning. That's done. Just time to make the donuts man.

Gmenman I happen to think your a great player,and I guess it's just the frustration of the our gang vs your gang and your gang always able to come up with a massive attack that cripples us that we with the other faceless excluding Zeon can't compare to. I'm not calling you out,I just always think of you I guess as the ring leader esp from the intel I heard on you.. Stuff is uncanny but Zeon was on the opposite side of Florida keep in mind. And we are home growns shoot I was born in Easton hospital..anyhow Im not calling for a truce or anything and i do like playing against you. That's why I ask about the rookie thing? Believe me you are cool with me..doll is scared of the mask I think, but it just so happens you started this post and seem to find out this stuff and all the major attacks happened when we were in Florida,Georgia and this time a wedding.

Your a founding father of the game.. And from what doll said about the unlegitamate qonqr of the valley just made me think..that took work!! and I promise we don't multi.. It was at best easy and hard easy for 187 hard for GG,me and doll started in FL, and as you said were late to the party and did the best we could.. But this latest attack was strictly about NJ in my eyes.Just tired and frustrated and looking for answers.. it fits the scenario of the post perfect who is the trader who is the spy and who is sabotaging us? Plz shed some light. See ya out there on the qonqr field.. How will we keep this up I mean fantasy football has started now! Send me the wire of how we didn't plot a pretty good go at taking over most of what we wanted and more,and how it was unfair to you and how in the world matty busted 1.5mil off Alpha on word he got from you on me the multiscopers shirtless dude work out guy? Stay safe!!

Schatzzzz

MOONK! Have you joined these people!? :o If so I am kind of disappointed in you. I remembered you even talking about how you not liking spies and people like these "knights". What happened to that? And do not even think of trying to use my switching against me.

r3d seems to be a super recruiter too. I'm surprised that, with 59 recruits lined up, that he would need to form a faction of spies and turncoats.

I could be wrong though maybe its just a good way to boost your stats without having to do much. Spare device, set up random account, level up for the cubes and kill off the weak bots with your main account. Repeat 59 times lol

msg sent 145. I know Zeon and u guys aren't from the same area of Florida. That's what makes it so unreal. The fact that u guys are from here slightly shortens the odds but still, crazy. I tried to cover everything but as its late & I'm tired. If I missed anything please pm me what I missed. As anyone may do if they want. I'll be unfollowing this thread now because to put it plainly I'm tired of deleting 25 hits at a time on the view all msg page. "the mutiscopers shirtless dude workout guy" Lol. that's good but actually not what your affectionately refered to as. Btw, what mask? later

Sounds like schatzy's and Zeon should join Legion. We've proven we have good Command and Control structures, and it seems that Jesh was 4th faction based on files uploaded, so I see why some faceless coordination is gone in the PA area. That's the real problem with cross faction groups. It's against the main game dynamics and then you can't trust your own faction. Truces are generally individual and more because the back and forth has become too much. While I have no truce with rookie, I haven't been hitting him in awhile and vica Versa. We went our different way, and faceless entered NJ. Heck they have replaced swarm on my main target list.

So I am against cross faction groups like Knights of whatever, 4th or CEL, am neutral about individual truces.

I dunno...organized chaos, oxymoron or not, seems to fit the bill pretty handily for a lot of what happens in my neck of the woods.

Gmenman, I came of a bit snide before and I'd like to apologize. The dynamics of the original post came off a bit whiney to me and seemed to focus more on the assembly of a group rather than the dynamics of it. Having read back over these 10 pages, minus the east coast slap-fight stuff, I think I understand a bit more of your particular frustration. I'm not saying I agree necessarily, but I can empathize with your view.

Our group is strong but not heavy handed, rigid but flexible enough to keep the game interesting and smart enough to learn what works and what doesn't. That being said...a multi-faction op on an offensive or cheating player, regardless of faction, is something that has happened before here.

Admittedly, there has been no in faction issues but we have risen up against a particularly nasty Swarm op, side by side with Legion, to make sure there was a proper punishment doled out when reporting him didn't work...and yes, he openly and happily admitted to his hateful messages. Would we do it again...likely.

I like the idea of a group that can put aside the game mechanics and do what's needed when others cant or won't. Are we Knights? I'd like to think so, on some level, but I imagine most others would disagree. We certainly don't have all the aforementioned doctrine of R3d's group...that, I think, would be a bit much for most to accept in these parts...and rightfully so. However, we have and will help those that are being bullied, by cheating or indecent behavior, when in game options fail.

I cant say how an in faction problem would be handled for lack of experience in the matter, however, I will say that helping a fellow Faceless who would act in such a manner would likely be low priority...and, if the offense were heinous enough, I would gladly do what was needed to ensure that operative received a just punishment. I'd rather be labeled a faction traitor by strangers than betray my own morals. I have faith in our groups morals to do the same.

I've said it before in other posts...game or not, there are people on the other end of those avatars you message or multi-scope against and decency isn't just for real life. Since Qonqr is set up to allow players to self-police, why not? Whether its random Joe or Knights of Qonqr...I'm for it. I just hope those that would band together in the name of righteousness wield their power accordingly.

I understand that creating false accounts for the purpose of racking up rank points and free cubes counts as cheating. How does the chivalrous group deal with that?

Kinda takes the shine off the Master Sarge rank eh r3d?

Banging on about righteous causes and cross faction alliance for the greater good teaming up on cheats, multiscopers and bullies is not a good enough reason to unbalance faction trust as much as you bunch already have done.

While not everyone I recruited has remained active (or even made it to level 10) I am proud to have been able to share Qonqr with many devices. And if my character comes into question feel free to address that with Silver. Others already have and still my account stands.

If others have been suspicious it just goes to show. Its incredibly easy to set fake accounts up, like you have done, for the purposes that you wanted. With your winning charm and huge personality I'm sure you've recruited a couple.

59 though?

Lousy cheat simple as.

Your opinion is both incorrect and irrelevant. You make biased assumptions based on your life. I understand the average person may only be able to recruit a few. My case is different. And while my winning personality may be contributory, it lies largely in my line of work which I have made public on my Twitter page. Each of my recruits are coworkers, friends, and customers. And each on a different device. If you have further questions regarding this matter I suggest you speak to Silver. I do thank you so kindly for your contributions, however.

You guys shouldn't really bother trying to convince other people its an honorable cause. There is no denying that at the root of it, the 4th or whatever if founded on some level of deceit. So... if you want to have this little side group for your missions and such, go ahead. But to think that you would be able to build confidence with the majority of other players is frankly foolish and too idealistic.

Very passionate, very passionate. There's donuts in the back. Be sure to take the agenda for next weeks meeting. Please bring none perishables next week that's the last meeting before the food drive is over. Guys please remember "count to ten drinking is a sin" :)

LMAO!!!!! @ ap0c3030

Schatzy I stopped playing out of boredom truth be told. Yeah haha I was top ten for a good bit there. Once in awhile ill drop a few bots on somebody just for 5hit5 and giggles but ,na I dont participate in anything more than that, no operations etc etc.

Faceless is a shadow. Our strength is not structure with good command & control.

our strength is organized chaos. Loose cells working indpendently and individualy towards a common goal.

If we were any different we would be swarm or legion.

Ok for all that maybe I should almost take a zone then move on aimlessly to another and attack my own faction? Sorry but if that's how I'm suppose to play the game because its written that were loosely organized...Ill rewrite the story for ya.. Faceless leader morphious [whatever his name is] wrote a computer hacking program to organize all faceless to play as a unit and they are no longer a shadow but a superpower who dominates the the loose cells to communicate flawlessly...he also figured out the AI and what these nano bots are,. Is just of bunch of human beings with cell phones..agent Sunday works at for Verizon and secretly supports the Obama administration..the swarm leader is the chick from torchwood and time traveled back to the future to meet doc brown to steal a sonic screw driver from dr who...Some how agent Sunday ended up quitting her Verizon job to travel to pandora to save the na'vi.

However this mission failed because morhious banded with ewoks to save Ridley for scarey aliens that mostly come at night "mostly".Then gandoff and professor dumbledorf teamed up with swarm leader torchwood lady to blow up the Death Star before it was fully operational good thing too because this is the original source from which nano bots came to get stuck in our cell phones.there is way more to the story but I'm not allowed to tell because this is my future self typing this from my windows 95 machine in 1996!