The Official QONQR Community Forums
richin109

new goals for richin109

Lately I have been asked by some of the long term player’s why/how I keep playing

I tell them I have always set goals and worked towards the goals. I just finished my last set of goals. (10 million bots ahead of number 2 among others) and it was time to make new ones.

The dilemma I have is that I have reached the limit of my kingdom building goals. Yes I could be the first 100 million person or I could increase my lead to 15 million but it seemed like more of the same. I wanted new goals to keep me interested in the game.

Plus with the addition of a lot of new players and the use of groupme the game is more social. I wanted my goals to be a lot more supportive of the different factions in Florida. To destroy a kingdom now you need a lot of help. I have been very proud of the faceless that are around me and how we work together. Want to help them out even more.

So I am setting new goals and they are not going to be related to kingdom building. This means that it is likely my lead on number 1 will go down or I will drop out of number 1. That is ok. (Though I did think about switching factions and back again to see what happens in the qnqr universe when 58 million bots vanished)

So why I am posting this?

Multiple people have said they are going to knock me off number 1. In fact one person about a year ago promised me that as long as they played the game I would never be number 1. (P.S. they are playing and I am still number 1)

Contrary to all the promises/boosting I am still number 1 and in fact I have increase my lead at number 1. I have been the subject to multiple state wide attacks, and have had multiple local 100 level players attacking me for months so I will admit it hasn't been easy. But I will say that it is highly probable that I can stay number 1 as long as I wanted to keep kingdom building.

So I am posting this so that nobody down the road claims they have knocked me off number 1. If it happens, it happens. Don’t know what the future will bring with me and qnqr. It might be that I get bored of my new goals and set some additional kingdom building goals.

hey bottom line is that you should be having fun. whatever your goals may be, if your putting time, money and effort into the game it should be because you enjoy and not because of pressure and obligations or threats.

cheers on a job well done.

I like butterball's idea. You would be amazed how much grief you can cause before any sort of group retaliation gets organized enough to do any damage. If they ever do. Most spend time cacking it loading up their own zones, before even thinking about retaliation.

Bot kill counter would be my way forward.

As for Swarm and Faceless making assumptions about Legion's integrity....

Nah! can't be bothered assume what you like.

its a shame richin and I are not in the same state. I think a good goal would be to have faceless number 1 2 and 3. But I am right there with Richin I managed to make it to number 3 in the country and number 4 in the world and I think its time to change things up a bit. If I loose my high number oh well. its all about having fun and when it becomes more then that you loose the point of why people play any games weather it be QONQR or GTA V. Have fun

So richin109 you did predict your own demise with Sillycrez having an almost 2m bot advantage on you now..... A goal to consider - letting sillycrez get 10m ahead and see if you can catch them!