The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
qw9

Ypres Peace / time zone?

qw9    5

hi there,

i'm not sure, how to get the rank points for ypres peace.

Which time zone i have to keep in mind?

I live and play in germany.

So i keep in mind the european time zone or another?

(And i'm sorry for for my english, i hope you still understand my question ;-])

the system logs your launches but the devs manually assign the achievements, it's not like xbox live where you "unlock" them as you play the game. so when it comes to be dec 25th whereever you are i'd recommend not playing for 24 hours. you can always email support as well if you have a discrepancy about a time zone, but the last achieve passed out on aug 29th took about a day to assign to everyone who launched, despite the time zone differences.

I'm not sure I can get this achievement. I mean, I have presents to send to people and the only delivery method is in missiles :huh:

there is a simple solution for your problem; just make a german christmas this year, we make our presents on dec 24. regulary!

24th 23:59 stop launching! Santa will never get through the missiles, He struggles with HL and pointy deflection too.

26th 00:01 Start launching and spending a whole days worth of qreds :-D.

Reckon they'll be a Qonqr Xmas Comp this year? Suggestions on a postcard to;

The Devs

Qonqr Competition Idea

USA

Or use the forum if you, a) Are to tight to shell out for a postcard and stamp. B) Don't know what a stamp is.

Can I clarify the time zone - I assume it is based on the time clock in the sytem - In Australia the clock time 00:00 is 11am our time - so I assume this effectively means we can fire until 10:59 christmas morning - but cannot start again until 11:01am on Dec 26.

2nd part to my question is if a more established player already has this achievement do they lose it if they fire this year on Christmas day. That is if we want the achievement and are first year end are we all fodder for the move established players for the day (who are hopefully taking the day out to actually spend with family but.......)

PS I love the idea behind this guys - can't think of too many games that have an active encouragement to not play

Poland here. I'm also having issues with this one - was never good with those pesky time zones. If I live, let's say, in the Polish capital city, Warsaw, what are the specific Polish hours to cease fire? Could someone help me with this one?

hi there,

i'm not sure, how to get the rank points for ypres peace.

Which time zone i have to keep in mind?

I live and play in germany.

So i keep in mind the european time zone or another?

(And i'm sorry for for my english, i hope you still understand my question ;-])

Last year I used Qonqr time which is GMT time zone. I last launched 6:55 pm or so US EST on dec 24th, and was deploying again after 7:05 pm December 25th. I would assume the same this year if I was trying for it again.

and Kirra, I would assume plasma is a deployment too. I did collect resources though.

Last year I used Qonqr time which is GMT time zone. I last launched 6:55 pm or so US EST on dec 24th, and was deploying again after 7:05 pm December 25th. I would assume the same this year if I was trying for it again.

and Kirra, I would assume plasma is a deployment too. I did collect resources though.

and you got the award? i would assume by deploying at 7.05pm december the 25th you would lose out.. i figured from december 24 @ 23.59 you stop and don;t start again till 0.01 on december 26th