The Official QONQR Community Forums
dkkimbo

dallas meetup

Hey everyone. Anyone in DFW area interested in a meet up? We can put faction differences aside for an evening and have a bit of fun, maybe hit up Dave and busters or something. Anyone interested send me an email at dkimberlin@outlook.com or message me in game. Dkkimbo.

Hmm, cool idea but I don't like people knowing what I look like.

Yeah, if the rumors are true it is probably best if you keep your appearance to yourself. From what people are saying you are just so attractive that if we, the general public, saw you that you would have to spend all your free time fending off the unwanted advances of men and women alike.

I, on the other hand, just have no interest in visiting in Dallas. I think we should have any and all Texas meetups in San Antonio. Rampuppy is an amazing host and just loves company.

Yeah, if the rumors are true it is probably best if you keep your appearance to yourself. From what people are saying you are just so attractive that if we, the general public, saw you that you would have to spend all your free time fending off the unwanted advances of men and women alike.

I, on the other hand, just have no interest in visiting in Dallas. I think we should have any and all Texas meetups in San Antonio. Rampuppy is an amazing host and just loves company.

Wow mittens, I mean kittens, I didn't realize how much of a sarcastic jerk you are till just now. I've actually, unintentionally, seen a picture of him. And, no offense slippers, have actually seen better. ;)

And on the San Antonio bit. The only reason I would go anywhere near there I to 1. Feed you my beautiful red bots. 2. I'm passing by because of some important thing I've got going on. 3. I get into TSU and am visiting the area already.

I would rather just leave Pups alone and hang with my fellow QONQRers without playing the game and learning more about them. That's kinda the point of having meet ups. :)

Someone takes themselves entirely too seriously and is awfully presumptuous. The reason you would do something is not the only reason for doing something. Come to Austin, nobody, I always welcome any and all competition even if you're really no competition at all.

I also like Rampuppy and I think he would greatly enjoy hosting a meet up in his purple city. I would definitely make sure to invite him and his allies because it just wouldn't be as much fun without them.

Well that's creepy...

If you will remember the day that you and I were in chat you had a pic of yourself up. I asked you if that was really you and you said yes and I told you that you reminded me of a friend of mine...

If you will remember the day that you and I were in chat you had a pic of yourself up. I asked you if that was really you and you said yes and I told you that you reminded me of a friend of mine...

Yeaaaa don't remember this happening