The Official QONQR Community Forums
blackdragonSR71

A New Legion Superpower

Oh and all my zones that I captured r now held by a coalition, there was and is no reason for me to out stack them in order to up my zone leads, you stat crazy freak. Ur almost as bad as cod players who r obsessed with their kill to death ratio.

Whatever number or other part of the game titillates you. To your own self be a Qonqrer. :D

I'm not sure what "secret plan or strategy," you keep ranting about. You must have me confused with someone else. I have never spoken to either of you outside of this forum post. I never even noticed KamikazeChaos before. I suppose I could lay out my agenda though. I don't see it as some big secret.

My first and main goal was to show a new player some support, and let him see how fun the game can be. My second goal was take the majority of Black Dragons zones, and then do a little forum trolling.

I fully expected I would take some retaliatory hits. A little competition maybe to spice the game up. What I got was name calling. So you two keep on taking credit for the work your faction mates do. I'll sit back and wait for the real players you whine too about me to shoot back.

I love having good enemies, ones that you love and hate. I enjoy the ability to play politics and be part of large scale wars. For Vile I have but one comment, if your going to start a war, do it right.

Yes... like an organized surprise attack that wipes out millions of bots in an hour.. That gets everyone's attention :)

Like Chicago, everyone's favorite battlefield. And to break it down once again, to say you support a new player and then turn around and troll an existing player is hypocrisy. New players are great and we all love them, but existing players deserve the credit first. To construct an agenda that willingly and openly suppresses an existing player that has invested hours of work into the game for a new recruit is detrimental to any faction, whether it be faceless/legion/swarm.

Also, Vile, I can tell that your not a huge strategy fan and that's not your fault, strategy is secrecy (look at our military), a player must play their cards, whether that's creating pacts or building up bases. When you tell an enemy faction that they must accept one of your new players, you show them your hand. Which is build them up and wipe out the incumbent. Also, new players should not get rank over existing players when making decisions. To quote what you said earlier, "...my goal is to take a majority of black dragons zones", so basically you were putting him in a corner which he would get sick of and quit. You must see through his POV, your player was placed in his territory, he had a 100% right and freedom to retaliate and get "un-happy" with you. On a side note, the player wasn't even yours yet, a new player must prove themselves, not be given levels.

For a wrap up off this post I'm saying something simple: fight your enemies with dignity, players (who have put in the work) before newbies, and manage your hand well (balancing out both good and bad).

To wrap up this post

I think I'll ask silver to pull this page from the forum. It was supposed to be me just telling a story about my experiences in Qonqr, not a hate feast fueled by angry and rage. Sorry to all readers, who posted on this forum page, for the inconvenience.

I disagree. I'd be perfectly happy with no enemies.

Is this so you can quit safe in the knowledge that you quit of your own accord, no one beat you and pushed you out of the game?

I feel the same sometimes :D

I think I'll ask silver to pull this page from the forum. It was supposed to be me just telling a story about my experiences in Qonqr, not a hate feast fueled by angry and rage. Sorry to all readers, who posted on this forum page, for the inconvenience.

If that is your intention I would suggest contacting one of the moderators to remove or lock the post. Silver posts regularly, but I don't think he is involved in the day to day management of the forum any more. Now that everyone has cooled off and is posting more reasonably I will say I took your original post just to be you bragging. Obviously from your recent posts that is not the spirit in which you intended it. The problem with written communication instead of verbal is you can't always pick up on someones tone. I for one have enjoyed this page. Talking smack with your enemy's keeps the game from getting stale. KCQO...

Keep Calm and Qonqr On

Is this so you can quit safe in the knowledge that you quit of your own accord, no one beat you and pushed you out of the game?

I feel the same sometimes :D

Nope, I'm an engineer and I'm addicted to building things. So games with building elements have always been crazy addictive to me. If I can build up my zones in peace, then excellent. The way it use to be was constant fighting, with no building at all, so I've been through that part of the game. Now I just enjoy building zones. Its what keeps me interested, since the fighting element of the game is now-a-days, truthfully, kind of boring.

But that's just me :)