The Official QONQR Community Forums
ElDramar

ElDramar- Gig Harbor-

Today I announce your doom. no wait let me try that again ... !!!!!!!!!!!TODAY I ANNOUNCE YOUR DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok thats better. Wherever I am I will be relentless, unless I am not. My forces will be everywhere, within a reasonable range of my current location. Consider it brought * your forces will be destroyed and your nodes taken, unless it is to much trouble. so be warned ...BE WARNED

* It is currently defined as an invitation to go have hot dogs and beer at the Tacoma Red Hot

It's a shame you're with the legion. I wish there was a way to defect in the game. You'd make an excellent faceless... And with your location I could have helped you take the noth western chunck of Washington for yourself.

Until then I'll just keep our little back and forth going.

Understand that the Legions inevitable primacy is encoded in the very game. Notice that our color is red the only faction with a Primary color. clearly the powers that be favor the Legion. Perhaps you should consider abandoning your own inevitably hopeless cause.

Due to unforseen circumstances. (largely my boredom with contant back an forth) It is my duty to announce that I have abandoned the path of the righteous. (see previous post regarding color scheme) I hang my head in shame but have chosen to join the faceless. (To be fair I also hang my head in shame when I choose to Eat McDonalds)

A day may come when my interest in this game fails, when I forsake these nodes and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of faceless comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day I fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand! Men of the West!

lol Void has since also changed his path :)

Tactically speaking it would behoove us all to switch to one faction and then our faction will rule the world. Then we could say we "beat the game" :) Also we could all live in peace which is neat.