The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
trelwan

the nemesis effect/glitch

More so a glitch that makes that hits hard on your most hated enemy have you had a high kill count with no amps a single nano missile or other attack my most recent was a 3645 there was hl and galvs killed 3555 shocks and the rest was za.

More so a glitch that makes that hits hard on your most hated enemy have you had a high kill count with no amps a single nano missile or other attack my most recent was a 3645 there was hl and galvs killed 3555 shocks and the rest was za.

:lol:

what

:lol:

Sorry just a interesting attack buff glitch. I am sorry about forgetting punctuation but I was rushed. This seems too happen after a few launches the seekers had 346% effectiveness when it happened.

We are testing it at our house, and we have done some predictions when it came too nano missile from previous results and kept hitting a target for about 1800 suddenly one of the attacks went too 13000 on the same target. Weird glitch or a sudden buff it seems.

We were attentive to detail and counted up the bots and checked what was lost since both of us have WP we watch the animation as a check and then counted the bots

Cocaine. It's a helluva drug... helluva drug.