The Official QONQR Community Forums
miyoko

Personal goals and dreams.

I got to thinking about what I wanted to do in QONQR and that led me to thinking about everyone else. What are your long term goals for yourself and your faction? Do you want to unite the people in your state/country under one banner or just do your part for your faction in your area?

I want to unite the Swarm of the east coast under one banner and see the Swarm rise to glory and power. It doesn't have to be my banner though. I would be more happy with a council that oversees the war and the needs of all.

I've actually been working on the same thing, except west coast! Haha. I also thought the best way to lead the swarm is to secure a high position on the leader board. So far I managed to get #18 on California, and on my recent visit to Florida, #50. (at the time of this post) I hope to be on the country leaderboard in due time.

My dream is to turn all of Ohio purple. If you follow route 70 from the IN border, it's pretty much all purple until Columbus. We are working on that currently. Then, following 70 east it is nearly all purple until WV. I would love to see a color map of Ohio right now.

Reach number 2 in Florida: Achieved (Why not number 1? well...Richin109 is in Florida. No thanks)

Get onto the National Leaderboard: Achieved (32nd as of now)

My final goal is secret for now, but suffice to say that my reason for playing this game at all pretty much revolves around this and has since I was a lowly beginner.

Personal goals? To see if any extra achievements come along before I get bored and flip. All goals are satisfied at the moment, apart from recruitment. I could do what a lot of bad players do to get them but I won't. For now Ypr├ęs Peace Award beckons, which I didn't know about last year :-P