The Official QONQR Community Forums

So long story short I took someone's missile zone, and we retaliated like 10 times back and forth and eventually he gave up and sent an upset message instead, upset that I was cubing, (no cubes were used or harmed in the taking of these zones). The cool thing was that I gained insight that this person was out of creds and was above buying cubes. Which allowed me to take more zones haha. He then tried to save face by saying bring it on, to which I decided those were not his true feelings and I decided to leave him alone.

I dont mean this post to belittle or brag, hence no one was named, just a funny story that gave me insight I would have otherwise not had. It led me to wonder if anyone else had a cool story about conversations with upset players.

No, but I do find it funny that a faceless was willing to talk to me until all his territory was taken. Then he just stopped talking to me. I'm waiting for him to take his territory back with his allies and send me a bragging message.

Not really. It's just the back story leading up to the question. It'd be just weird if all he said was, "Tell me about your previous communications with temperamental players." Not that this topic isn't dead already but no one would really feel compelled to share their stories. Now I have to share a story while I'm here. Errrr... One legion this time, he and I were flipping a few zones back and forth and being the persistent little u-kno-wat I am, I informed him of my intentions of staying up all night if need be. He rage quit for the night. Guess who holds those zones? ^_^

See, Chiclyde? Nothing wrong with bragging a bit as long as you have the grounds to do so. Now you give it a try. I'd love to hear a story from you.

Since you asked.

Best story we have in Chicago involves this one faceless guy, who's gone from the game. I didn't have much to do with it except sending missiles, but **** its a good story. So this player is having a huge row with Rocco and his family. He's got some buddies and they just hate each other. But the Faceless guy and his allies aren't getting much traction (this was before cubes and exchange rates), but the guy is annoying his allies too, bossing them around I guesses, I'm not really sure. So one day Rocco and family burn down a few of his key zones. They made a family mini-vacation out of it. The guy gets mad, and rage-switches to Swarm to find new allies and plot his revenge. So in a great move of jutisu, Rocco and family switched to Swarm so the guy couldn't get revenge. At 60 days,the guy switches to Faceless, so Rocco and company switch to Faceless. The guy throws a fit. Then around the 60 day mark for Rocco and family, they talk to me about coming back to Legion and we plot a coming out party for them. Target 4 of his zones, they all had 1-2 million each and with them dropping amps and abs thanks to 120 days of stocking up qcreds. We missiled them down in one epic day. WI Legion helped. It was brutal. Then the guy sort of disappeared from the game. I'm not sure why but I don't think he rage quit, I dunno.

What I like best about the game however is playing it when I travel. Its great to meet new players and see how other areas play.