The Official QONQR Community Forums
Ironstar

to help newbie what based gameing thing

i can take people give me hel l but i just sick and tired of people thanking we Mountain Folks are a bunch ou Idiots ... Am was born in Louisville Kentucky and move down to hazard Kentucky

@ I can tell you the people that live down here are now idiots... They don't walk around what no Shoes and they don't Fu ck they Cousins and they have Wal-market and Jcp and other big city places if you ask me you are the idiots

I sent you an in game message the other day asking if you would be interested in joining a multifaction team that promotes new player engagement, and playing for the purpose of fun over competition. Your reply was that you weren't interested if there were Faceless, or Vile....

I agree, new players are the key to keeping this game fun and exciting for everyone. I can only beat on Wingman so much and then boredom sets in ;) Maybe you should reconsider my offer and be more active in the same type of thing you're posting about. Just a suggestion....

for one I have nothing but respect for vile ...... For i have a chat room on Groupme just for Help Legion newbie for 3 i agreed that it would be good for Swarm and Legion to Alliance... But if you ask me you can't Trust must of the facelass there are some like Vile o unhuman just to like you know I get a chat room with Vile to