The Official QONQR Community Forums
Ironstar

to help newbie what based gameing thing

@Iron, we pick on you for obvious reasons. Your spelling is god awful and your grammar is even worse. It takes someone with a doctorate to try to decipher your jibberish. So sorry you got offended but you may want to start proofreading what you type and maybe people will begin to think about taking you as a serious player!

This is a little off topic, and I feel a bit nervous posting, as I'm new, but this is mildly amusing, in that I have no idea what he's saying, but it sounds extremely hypocrytical to me. This is also like watching old war veterans ranting about past experiences, somehow.

I thought at first it was bad Asian/English translation, but if you read it with a deep southern accent in mind then it's easier to understand. But, he is being hypocritical, maybe doesn't know it. Just because a new player chooses Faceless doesn't automatically make them different than any other new player. Maybe they chose Faceless because of the storyline, maybe their daughter's favorite color is purple (happened to me). It appears you want to help new Legion players only. If that's the case then it would be better to post this in the Legion forums.

That's true, when he first started he was actually swarm, talked some mad smack about legion. Then he switched to legion and talked even bigger smack about faceless and swarm. kinda funny. He seems pretty active in-game. I suppose you could say his bots do the talking for him lol.

Oh wow, this is priceless.. Im not throwing stones, but when I realized Iron really was American and that wasn't like bad google translator or some such noise I laughed so hard I snorted. I mean really, of all the choice real estate, Hazard. XD I just.. The freakin' name tells you its a bad idea,is all im sayin. Every time you said the words "ima movin' ta hazerd" there should've been a tiny voice in the back of your skull that says "bad idea". That's like living somewhere named "Cut and Shoot" (real place, Tx, near Conroe) some part of every living being should be repulsed by such places lol, ok im one I apologize I didnt mean to make fun

really? cuz his tag here still says faceless and i thought it changed automatically, unless he has just returned to faceless already....

It only updates here when you log on to the forums.