The Official QONQR Community Forums
Albino

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

We are meeting on the 22nd of December 2013. It is the Sunday before Christmas. Still talking about a time and choosing between a few places but it's most likely going to be off of Millerville Rd and Old Hammond Hwy.

Any Qonqr member and their significant other is invited. There will be lots of food and cake! and I may be blowing out candles if someone remembers to bring them... So just post under this topic and tell me if your coming or might be coming, and if you have any ideas for fun stuff as well.

and no the Faceless that will be there will not hack your scopes.

The Meet Up will be at 14110 Old Hammond Hwy in Baton Rouge. Plenty of Parking is available. If you are coming off the Millerville exit, you will take a left on Old Hammond and a left into the circle parking lot of a small building that will have a For Sale sign in the front yard.

I will speak for Tygor and KataraSEP in that they won't be attending the meet. I myself will say I'm interested in going, but I may change that decision at a moment's notice. I hope everything turns out alright for this. I've let the rest of my Swarm associates in on your message Albino, they'll either tell me or post it here; whichever works faster.

BTW, has anyone considered a bot type for range enhancement? Like say having some on your harvesting bases gives a small bonus to max range? I know this is random, but it needs to get said at some point and the last time I said it, it got removed.