The Official QONQR Community Forums

I just found out not too long ago that the qonqr community has lost one of our own. I didn't know MrBizzy at all but I want to do something if we can arrange it if possible. I wanted to do this on a national u.s level but if we can pull this off worldwide let us try. We pickup our scopes to fight each other, let us put down our scopes for a day of peace in memory of our fallen brother MrBizzy. On thanksgiving day from 00:00 to 00:00 the following day. Let us all change our gamer pics to the one I'm linking to show our support to mrbizzy and his family and friends. Join me in op MrBizzy, all three factions, dev team. All of us.

Thank you for taking the time to read.Y0je9Lz.jpg

I like the idea of Honoring MrBizzy. While I never had the pleasure of meeting him, He was a fellow qonqr operative. Their was a cease fire shortly after he passed away, but having a national or global one is something I think we should try for.

I personally believe that we best honor the dead by continuing to live our lives to the fullest and carrying their memory with us as we do, I don't think many people would want everyone to stop qonqring on there behalf for an entire day. I definitely wouldn't. So as a alternative I suggest a shorter amount of time be dedicated. Enough time to express that we mourn a loss of a fellow qonqrer, and pay our respects to MrBizzy's friends and family.

Also their may be some people who will not respect such a long running day of peace, and in the end. It may cause negativity between other operatives and tarnish a beautiful tribute.

Maybe 1 hour on thanksgiving day (November 28) from 12pm to 1pm?

I'll offer a 3rd option. I like the idea of a full day. We have a full day of 'no launch' on Christmas, for rank points nonetheless, and I'm sure there are plenty of non-Christians that play Qonqr. A full day to honor a comrade's passing seems very reasonable.

My thought though is instead of laying down our scopes, why not do what the avatar suggests and 'stack to the heavens'? A day free of violence, but full of building.

Those that don't honor it...well, then I suppose we'll all know who not to associate with.

Un.... Great idea. Staq to the heavens we will. I chose turkey day because since it is a nat'l holiday for us in the u.s, there's no way we can forget when to do it. Also, since its a day of family and friends coming together I thought it appropriate.

Eno, Colorado. My comrades there are at 8mil bots. A swarm monument in honor of him. Even though I am in northern colorado. I will be shooting missiles down there thanksgiving day to stack it even higher. I did not know him personally. But colorado is unified in his memory.

I'll offer a 3rd option. I like the idea of a full day. We have a full day of 'no launch' on Christmas, for rank points nonetheless, and I'm sure there are plenty of non-Christians that play Qonqr. A full day to honor a comrade's passing seems very reasonable.

My thought though is instead of laying down our scopes, why not do what the avatar suggests and 'stack to the heavens'? A day free of violence, but full of building.

Those that don't honor it...well, then I suppose we'll all know who not to associate with.

i don't know who he is and i don't know when thanksgiving day is but this is the idea i was going to suggest after reading thus far.