The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Eagleeye412

Revolution #4 - (In progress)

It has been awhile since I have thought about my Revolution story. So in an attempt to get some hype fired up around my upcoming part 4, I have bumped them all in the fan fiction section. Any who have suggestions, tips, criticisms, or even just acknowledgements they would be much appreciated. I felt it was just getting good. So I shall give you all what you asked for. Dont stop at part 1 either. The storyline is like any good novel. The first part seems boring, but in reality, it is just to get the story started. :) Thank you all those who already gave me your support in the past, and I'm looking forward to getting some fresh meat to skim through my scribblings.

i couldn't read part 3, without paragraphs i just can't process that quantity of wordage. also the punctuation was driving me crazy and there were quite a few typos - i understand this was bcause it was written on a phone though but you clearly put alot of effort into the writing - it is really really good stuff and i did enjoy reading it alot, it takes alot of effort to write good stuff but a small amount of effort to ensure it is in correct english vocab and grammar wise, punctuation and spacing - the quality of your writing demands you lay it out in a way that makes it readable.

i hope i don't sound like im being rude, it is really really good stuff, keep at it, just please put the same effort into formatting it and proof reading it as you do the creative side, it deserves as much as it is very good.

No worries, after re-reading them myself i noticed a lot i can fix. I'll be sure to let you know when theyre all polished up. :)

i'm sure i'll see it, im logging into the fan fiction section more often than the faceless one at the minute :)

Glad you weren't offended, it can be a bit daunting being critical in any way.. especially as i'm sure i will be posting stuff with typos myself!!

Ice always said, perfection is never achieved, but those who strive for it are most likely to succeed in what they do. I shall be doing some of that today in between my college work. Finals coming up. t.t