The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
A_mai1298

If Qonqr was real...

Would you stay in your same faction or switch? Would you take part in the war at all? What do you think the world would be like? How do you think you'd do all the things you do in game? Ex. Creating/destroying a base, harvesting, purchasing ordinance. Wouldn't it make sense if nanomissile range was based on base locations. Irl of course, not in game, although that wouldn't be a bad idea. Its not like I'd have a couple hundred nanomissiles sitting on my bedroom floor waiting to be launched. Anything else? Please share. I'm bored beyond boredom.

i think you mean WHEN qonqr becomes real.....

nanomissile range would depend on how much fuel the missile could carry

i'm working on the logistics of all this stuff to go in fan fiction so i don't want to speculate about it too much and spoil anything i later write.

IRL i wouldn't get involved in the war as i'm really no particular expert on the computers, if i had to pick a side i suspect it would be the safest and easiest seeming route - legion. death to anything we don't understand!!

i think you mean WHEN qonqr becomes real.....

nanomissile range would depend on how much fuel the missile could carry

i'm working on the logistics of all this stuff to go in fan fiction so i don't want to speculate about it too much and spoil anything i later write.

IRL i wouldn't get involved in the war as i'm really no particular expert on the computers, if i had to pick a side i suspect it would be the safest and easiest seeming route - legion. death to anything we don't understand!!

That assumes the "missile" works like a traditional missie. It could just as easily be a program that transmits across existing airborn nanites until reaching the target areawhere the final stage of the program gets executed. The actual ordinance could be as simple as a bitcoin/distributed computing type thing that sustains the global nanite swarm to avoid depletion through traditional use. A system like that syncs perfectly with the bot recharge bar as well as why bot refreshes don't affect your overheat levels

First off, I bet each faction would have different kinds of launches and scope upgrades. For example, faceless would probably have a hack launch that would take control of enemy bots. Also, I think each faction would give its members a fully upgraded scope to start with because that would be more helpful towards their cause than people with bad scopes.

I agree strateg! The only way we should move in technology is forward! But... When the AI turns out to be evil and it takes over the world, the swarm are going to receive aloooot of I-told-ya-so's from the faceless. And you can be the first one to get them. :P lol

Well we stopped letting nature kill off the weak the old fashioned way by putting warning labels on everything, and curing disease's. So our only hope of Evolving now is through technology. But I believe our de-evolution is inevitable. The AI is our savoir. Releasing us from idiocy.

That's also a very good point. Were helping the weak and lazy through democratic society and handouts. Doing away with the primitive survival of the fittest has enabled those that would otherwise be considered unfit by nature are able to reproduce and continue to pass on more and more weak traits rather than only strong ones. Eventually the evolution of weak traits will get so out of hand well need stronger technology to compensate for those weaknesses.

besides, whether or not we want advancement in technology the government will probably go ahead with it regardless. Doing what they want when they want. Like they've always done.