The Official QONQR Community Forums
ghost67

Overheating and Cooldown Time

Overheating my scope Is annoying and I have a few questions about it. I know firing bots overheats your scope, but is it based on number of launches over a certain period of time or what? Also, how long do you have to wait for your scope to cool down? I want to know so I can be more efficient with my launches than the players that live around me! =)

It based off of number in a period of an hour. For details, try looking at your faction strategy guide for how to maximize your potential. If its in there. Our strategy guide has beaver dam near everything it it haha.

Do a forum search for overheating there's tons about it. BTW 20 ish launches per hour. Its an hourly rolling clock that only looks at your deployments during the previous hour at point of a new launch. 20 launches of assault counts the same as 20 launches of boosters. It the number of deployments that get counted, not the number of bots. Most players, if not cubing, empty scope every 20 minutes. But with bigger formations that time gap can be less.

That's a nutshell explanation but sometimes you've gotta cook your scope to gain an advantage during a battle. :-)