The Official QONQR Community Forums

Hello, Stereobox here. I was wondering if there was a manageable map on the web that shows all of the factions like in the game but just for viewing - similar to the one on the QONQR story webpage but allowing us to scroll over and perhaps plan our next moves. I want to see who owns Detroit and who's controlling the lands surrounding my cousins. I want to make sure the digital landscapes that surrounds them that they're unaware of is in good hands :)

This is a feature in development for the future. The Qonqr team launched a Kickstarter campaign this summer with the hopes of funding development for just such a thing.

Check out the Kickstarter page to learn more.

We are reopening this topic again on Monday, but I can't say much more about it than that. It is super top secret, and in all honesty, may get shelved again in favor of more important game mechanics. We know our players want this feature badly, but it has come down to a matter of prioritizing the work.

Thanks for asking about the feature. The more we hear about it the higher it goes on the priority list.

Ya, this is definitely something that I know my fiends and I would love to see implemented.

Cant wait to get the official news about what the plan is for this.