The Official QONQR Community Forums

Faceless are not the we want to control the world types like the illuminati we are all here to protect the internet from the control of governments and have it open to all we would be more of a great library and we are it's detectives revealing history to all while we search for our own answers. This sounds like a better insight to what faceless is

which is what the faceless are supposed to be...

im with you on this.

also i don't think there is much point bringin in new factions until there is a bit more development into the existing ones....

Faceless are not the we want to control the world types like the illuminati we are all here to protect the internet from the control of governments and have it open to all we would be more of a great library and we are it's detectives revealing history to all while we search for our own answers. This sounds like a better insight to what faceless is

if I'm not mistaken... Isn't this what the Swarm is all about? Protecting Qonqr, keeping technology free and available to all people?

now in relation to faceless and illuminati, the point wasn't that they wanted to rule the world, the point is that they're both supposed to be mysterious and very little known about them, their agenda, and activities and such.

if I'm not mistaken... Isn't this what the Swarm is all about? Protecting Qonqr, keeping technology free and available to all people?

now in relation to faceless and illuminati, the point wasn't that they wanted to rule the world, the point is that they're both supposed to be mysterious and very little known about them, their agenda, and activities and such.

What about swarm suggest they want to keep technology for free and available to all people? They are lore-wise a huge nano weapons manufacturer. Can anyone think of any large conglomerate who wants to benefit people as opposed to just make as much money as possible? Especially in the field of weapons.i'd be interested if there are any examples.

If anything faceless *possible* want to give the info free to the people, nobody knows whether their goals are to open source the ai or exploit it for themselves.

In the faceless think of us as individuals with a group focus we all have our own goals and we can't complete these goals alone so we band together over internet and compete/share what can to further our goals as individuals but we rely on a sophisticated network to keep coms secret and we have someone who has the information we seek/share to (Prometheus the titan of knowledge freedom and righteousness)he acts as a library to our own goals a map to our own crazy human ideas. This is just my individual perspective on the faceless and we have many things to complete and we wish to protect the library called the internet from forces that wish to hide the library of knowledge that humanity has failed to notice due to the mind games of the government and by the evil groups who help support these actions.

Just thought that since the lore states faceless is group of individuals this kind of more could come about since individuals will have their own reasons good or bad

I'd like to see the mercs get their own faction, symbol and leader so as to not be permanently forced to choose between the other three factions to play. Granted..most have a "home" faction to which they return when not being an actual mercenary and being in the faction you're working for gives you the benefit of their support bots. Still, it would be cool if there was a truly neutral choice for those that put in the time to get the title. This game technically already has a 4th faction..it just needs to be properly recognized and developed.

I have an idea!

Faction name: ????

Colour: An unused colour

Lore: A militant faction that wants to take advantage of the situation. They are neutral towards QONQR but they want to take control over the World.

Please come with name and colour!