The Official QONQR Community Forums
eric_triplec

Increase cost of strengthen and booster

Just a spammer. They pop up time to time. Anyway back to the title...

It doesn't matter if support bots get more expensive. If your enemy is into burning up cash he/she will still buy them. We've got a cube burner here in the UK, DodgyArab,he spends silly amounts. Knocks down a two million zone(proper one too, not a shock and seeker jobbie)then builds it up to 1.5 million in a day even under active defence from 5ish locals. Ok there are another six local cowards of his who 'help' (read as use his money)but in light of his spenditure they are pretty useless. Even the local Swarm have been forced to truce or some kind of deal with them. Pillocks with obscenely deep pockets are going to kill qonqr in some areas it seems.

No no, its a legit post. English isn't his first language, he lives in Malaysia. Spam posts nearly always put hyperlinks in their post. I've seen more than enough to differentiate spam from the unfamiliarity with English lol.

I was gonna hit the report button but wasn't sure if that meant the whole thread would be deleted :blink:

Hmm do you ever get the feeling you've said exactly the same thing before? Deja vu or what!!!

Anyway, back on topic, what was the topic? :blink:

I was gonna hit the report button but wasn't sure if that meant the whole thread would be deleted :blink:

Hmm do you ever get the feeling you've said exactly the same thing before? Deja vu or what!!!

Anyway, back on topic, what was the topic? :blink:

i didn't say the same thing before

Oh wow another thread where im mentioned *Flex*.

This is totally off topic. Please do not read if your only interested in the topic being discussed.

Leigh, its a bit sad that you are that bitter about it all that you've taken to insulting me and now my mates. There are a ton of games on various app stores and PC games all with the same monetisation model and many of them have a very healthy player base. Assuming i will single handedly "ruin" the game is ridiculous. Also, my mates all have their own money. They dont need my help to spend it.

Look around the map and be a little more aware of what is going on. One Legion zone got dropped 100k by a guy who only got started a few days ago with hardly any resistance. There are 9 of us in central London (not including a couple of new players that i dont know). Not to mention the few Faceless just outside London. Legion dont have that number. All im doing is making things go a little quicker when im bored. Those zones would have fallen either way. Im bored of saying this: Some zones have been taken without my interference.

7 days ago i took City and yes i cubed heavily. Legion have lost countless zones since then. Where else was i cubing exactly? Nowhere. Im sorry to be blunt but sulking and complaining about me is not going to help. If i wanted to i could have carried on cubing all the way round London. I didnt. So im doing my part to not "upset" every legion player (including a few who are prone to sending me or my friends rude messages). I shouldn't have to. I should just be playing the game in any way i see fit and any way that makes me happy. But hey, if i wake up one day to find a zone i care about under attack and i have little support from Faceless (for whatever reason) i might want to cube to keep it. Thats the game. Thats how cubes work. If your going to be upset about it then i suggest you go play farmville. This is a war game. Were all going to lose at some point.

I cant answer for swarm but im surprised none of them have said anything about your comments. As far as i was told, the truce was about Legion having the top players in the UK and was being discussed before i started playing. Please stop making excuses for losing your zones and stop with the "all the problems in qonqr are because of this one random Arab". We get blamed for enough things around the world.

There is not really a point in charging more as it won't stop people. I haven't commented since I don't feel this conversation belongs in this thread. Yes the truce was on before dodgyarab joined. That was because legion were dominating by quote a bit at the time. Uksjd had 20m more bots than 2nd place, so we decided to remove him from first, and our numbers were growing. We would do the same to naomie, but she's a bit remote. All we did was explain what the situation was and help them establish themselves better.

He actually helped you guys when he joined as we got distracted. In my experience, noone bothers spending too much on srengthens.

This is funny, especially coming from the person with a team of rich that establish the beachhead with only seekers, strengtheners and absorbers, basically throwing qcredit at us.

finally saw malaysia faceless reply :D