The Official QONQR Community Forums

Actually Jay, the reason that attack was ignored was because you came to me in an odd hourish "I'm quitting" conversation before starting it.

That conversation actually happened after you started actively defending, days after the attack had started. I was watching command center and at one point let you know that St1nk had dropped more bots in as a courtesy, and you said "thanks" and cleared them.

That conversation actually happened after you started actively defending, days after the attack had started. I was watching command center and at one point let you know that St1nk had dropped more bots in as a courtesy, and you said "thanks" and cleared them.

I'm not including the usual level of uncoordinated flailing in it. The "I'm quitting" conversation was late on a friday/saturday while I was engaged with a work function. The attacks were inored for just over a week before I decided I'd given enough sympathy kills. The fact that you consider a joint attack to include a good bit of what I shrugged off as usual bacground noise I had faced since day one from the local faceless folks speaks volumes about the health of the region & .invalidates nicely what ap0c claimed about newbies. To answer his question... Jengy, the one from several months back near Jay, & a third down in the lauderhill area. I find it hard to believe that either of you can believe that factions having astatewide alliance against the third leaving new players jumping into an area where both factions have the newbie's as the only threat to their zones has no impact on the health of the area

and to everyone else. Yes, the thread clearly moved on from the missile/cube leigh saw and seeminly into the problems caused by the two dominant factions in a region choosing to align against the third. On any given day, command center in florida (especially south of GA's range) will show just about any reduction in any faction's bots involving legion attacking or defending... As to faceless/swarm? stackstackstackstackstack. I think the non-florida folks will be amazed since Eldwardo55, & stelarionE7(?) are typically the exceptions to do much more than a brief 'oops' with both being somewhat new. Considering much of that from Eldwardo55 involves a double zone (osprey) it's even more stark compared to most areas.

I'm not including the usual level of uncoordinated flailing in it.

Not sure what you mean, it was 2 faceless players using shock, seekers, amps, and plasma, a few other faceless launched several to a few dozen missiles at it, and a swarm or two chucked a few missiles as well into the mix. We weren't obsessively attacking it every waking moment of the day if that's what you mean by uncoordinated flailing. I don't have that kind of time to devote to it, I work and go to college.

The attacks were inored for just over a week before I decided I'd given enough sympathy kills.

Again, I don't understand the mentality here, you complain about being outnumbered and whatnot, but sat back and let us kill almost 2 million defensive bots out of sympathy? I can't fathom why.

To answer his question... Jengy, the one from several months back near Jay, & a third down in the lauderhill area.

I don't know Jengy nor the lauderhill one. The one near me, I assume you mean Justin2161 or something like that. I never called CEL on him. He was faceless and defected to legion. He attacked my zones and i defended them successfully, until he eventually gave up.

I find it hard to believe that either of you can believe that factions having astatewide alliance against the third leaving new players jumping into an area where both factions have the newbie's as the only threat to their zones has no impact on the health of the area

By affecting the health of the area, I assume you mean the "natural" flow of zones flipping and general chaos. However, you never complained when you weren't getting attacked, and we stacked in parallel. If anything I would argue that somewhat coincidentally having 2 top six state players in the same relatively small town and having those 2 stranglehold the area is much more discouraging to new players from any faction than any attack alliance.

Not sure what you mean, it was 2 faceless players using shock, seekers, amps, and plasma, a few other faceless launched several to a few dozen missiles at it, and a swarm or two chucked a few missiles as well into the mix. We weren't obsessively attacking it every waking moment of the day if that's what you mean by uncoordinated flailing. I don't have that kind of time to devote to it, I work and go to college.

you & st1nnk were working together with the occasional help from amber. He had been attacking me in that zone for months, & still does so with regularity. I get hit with missiles so often that I go around repairing their damage after confirming it's not the start of a larger attack pretty regularly. Fire a missile at a fully harden/lattice'd zone with all the trimmings, you will get around 1k kills with ~ 25%ish survival after my the defender racks up 800ish bots worth of kills.

Again, I don't understand the mentality here, you complain about being outnumbered and whatnot, but sat back and let us kill almost 2 million defensive bots out of sympathy? I can't fathom why.

it was a lot of head scratching "well huh... that's a funny way of 'quitting' I'll give it a few days & see where this goes". While 2 mil bots might sound like a lot, at the timeI had around 20ish If I'm not mistaken.

I don't know Jengy nor the lauderhill one. The one near me, I assume you mean Justin2161 or something like that. I never called CEL on him. He was faceless and defected to legion. He attacked my zones and i defended them successfully, until he eventually gave up.

Jengy was in davie, joined with a couple other of his friends around the asame time. A bunch of us tried to help them out in golden isles, apoc, iso, & some others from the miami crewhad a fit and kept hammering them even after we explained that we were giving a hand to some newbies until they could level up & start standing on their own. the lauderhill one started out excited & I tried to help where I could, but south lauderdale is tough to reach with anything but missiles. he eventually went swarm & claimed that there was too much pressure because swarm is too entrenched down there. yes on justinwhatever the numbers were, I don't blame you for defending yourself, just the fact that you were able to do it without risk of swarm nipping at your heels.

By affecting the health of the area, I assume you mean the "natural" flow of zones flipping and general chaos. However, you never complained when you weren't getting attacked, and we stacked in parallel. If anything I would argue that somewhat coincidentally having 2 top six state players in the same relatively small town and having those 2 stranglehold the area is much more discouraging to new players from any faction than any attack alliance.

That's why I went arount smashing a bunch of your 100-30k towers a few weeks ago when beautifulnightrmare(swarm) started in the area & told him as much. He held lantana for a few hours at one point As to the "stranglehold" you mention, while these are certainly massive zones:

• Bel Marra.
  • Boynton Beach
  • Caribbean Key.
  • Golden lakkes (I hold one of the duplicate zone)
  • Highland Beach.
  • Hypoluxo
  • Lake Clark Shores
  • Lake Worth
  • Lyons Park
  • Rainbow Homes
  • University Park

11 zones that stretch about 30 miles north/south & about 20-25 miles east/west across two counties and 4, 5(?)* cities is pretty far from a "stranglehold", how many massive zones do you have in one "relatively small town"? The most densely arranged cluster I have is in boca withthe three above that have a period, they are between three of Kore's zones, one of soylent's, & one of PeterJr's somehow I donb't think all the zones I hold in cuba with ~1200 bots is any more of a discouragement than all the swarm/faceless owned zones with similar numbers there are to all zero of the cuban players any more. But lets not forget that I'm one lone legion & you have cel's alliance/nonaggression skirt to keep you safe, that brings us back to the same point that started getting people cubed off the leaderboard where you somehow thing it should fall to me alone to solve what happens when two factions try to play qonqr as a coop game with friendly fire turned on for you.

* Lake Worth, Boynton Beach, Boca raton, Fort Lauderdale I guess technically golden lakes is in ummm wellington?, but wellington isn't much of a city.

Golden isles....are you talking about the op from last year that ISO and I spearheaded with the occasional input from others? A zone that prior to 6-7 legion came to populate 'belonged' to me? Then got stacked well over a million? Where moonshadow was a faceless but because she was being attacked on a regular basis by 6 legion and told her to flip or keep getting attacked? That zone? You claim we bully but never have any of use attacked then said hey we will stop if you change faction..and because you're not part of a dominant faction...whether its swarm or faceless or a cel affiliate they should let their zone be taken because we have tons to spare? Tell me where you aren't being hypocritical and tell me why anyone should allow someone to step in take their zone and not fight back for it? Are you going to let jay just walk in and take one of your towers? Of course not. Again I give you credit for your ability to crunch numbers whether people agree with you or not but tetra at this point this conversation has become a b.itch and whine fest.

also there was a legion noob at some point last year that was simply in love with two zones I had in s.broward and he would stack horribly with 90% seekers and I messaged him/her that he needed to change how he defended it was just too easy...and I messaged him a second time that I would put bare minimum bots in those zones so HE could get easy kills and level. After about a month he just stopped playing. I didn't bully him to quit, I reached out to him to help him. Never did I ask him to flip etc. So again I question how and where you get your Intel because either you are getting really bad info or you just can't see beyond your scope

Phone won't let me quote, but RE "that's a funny way of quitting". Again that doesn't make sense. That conversation happened AFTER you started defending. I specifically told you in the convo to clear it because there were some purple bots in there still.

RE "stranglehold". I didn't say you had a stranglehold, I said we both do. You have more large towers, I have smaller towers for the most part but claim more zones. Either way we are pretty much the 2 major players in the area. Stink to an extent but he is more to the north.

RE "one lone legion" you are technically 2 local legion, and a dozen or so missile support. I have 3 local faceless including myself, with more missile support by player count, but on average a lot less missiles per player for any given situation, barring weeks or months of planning.

Apoc, that would indeed be the one, but while you dress it up in reasonableness, it's also the one I asked ISO to lay off the newbies we were trying to help & was told "no go somewhere else". With moonshadow only needing to worry about one faction, I can't say I feel sorry for their loss when the problem is an unwillingness to break the cel truce

funny you should ask me about sceeding my towers, I've sceeded 3ish half mil Bot towers to richin & crew before I started building them one at a time, plus about a mil plus half support in the duplicate golden lakes to st1nk when either jay never told amberkin it was there to help her learn, or she wasn't interested in pulling down. It started around 40k with no support, but that was just feeding free kills to stink & it kept growing

jay, yes technically dr_jkl is in the area, but she makes amberkin look like she's in richin &chickeneye's deployment leagues putting things right back where I said they were 。as to why legion us so much more effective with missile support? That's basically the entirety of the active fl legion; as the minority faction, we work much more closely to survive in cel's territory, why don't you join us? Our channel is highly active & social. We don't need weeks/months for the kind of missile barrages you've seen, they are pretty common spur if the moment just to survive. Breaking from the coop truce is only hard for the first step :)

For however smart you are with numbers your making zero sense at this point with your argument. Lets simplify this for the people enjoying the madness you took this thread to. You want me to end CEL because one of your claims is that we bully .. Untrue. You attack me, I attack you back; basic Qonqr mechanics. That's what the hit on golden isles was. Your faction bullied a former faceless player to join legion..the only bullying was your side.

Why should ISO listen to you about a zone.

I hate to say this but you are seriously coming off as being butthurt and I hate to see this nonsense you're spewing because I expected better from you.

Please end cel its not fair. There are countless other groups across the u.s and I don't hear someone crying for them to end it. Are the faceless that face swegion crying about it? I've not heard one peep , I could be wrong but I've not heard a thing.

I am done with this crazy as.s tangent you took this cubing thread to.

"former faceless" exactly one of my points. Cel tries to turn a 3 sided war game into a coop game. You are way Down in Miami close to a hundred miles away apoc. I never asked -you- anything, you only started to panic and go into damage control pr mode when I boardwiped some cel after ample warnings that either getting jay to break the truce, or doing so themselves would protect them. Are people starting to question why they joined up with the coop carebear group behind that cel skirt if it can't protect them, manage at least as much coordination & firepower as the big scary legion but also attracts boardwiping missile & plasma rain? What did you do for kore & soylent? Impotently fling some missiles and wonder why I spent it yammering with zopy while folks were still pounding your bases with missiles? Oooh a couple hundred thousand lost bots out of nearly 30mil bots, I'm so scared!! Thanks for the free kills guys.

ahem..."split 10 ways, 300 missiles is a mere 30 a piece & less than an hour with individual trivial costs" I chose 300 missiles because that was about what I can pump out in six hours without cubes.

Sorry, I was catching up on this thread and saw this and just had to quote it. This has got to be the funniest thing I've read today. 300 missiles? 6 hours? 0 cubes? You know that is 50 missiles an hour?

Yeah. No. That's not possible. You can't even launch half of that in 6 hours without cubes. The math doesn't add up.

Perhaps you meant to type 100 missiles?

Ok I lied...let me reply to your last bit of insanity...how in the heck did I just prove you're point by pointing out you guys bullied moonshadow to flip??? what the heck are you ranting about pr campaign when you board wiped others? Man...seriously...what ever you are taking stop because it is doing some serious damage to your grey matter. Most of the people I'm sure you boardwiped don't give a rats as.s . Their only motivation is to attack you back because you attacked them not but because they're not on the leaderboards.. We don't care about the board. Its a nice thing to be on it but really who gives a flying F about it at the end of the day.

so what you want these players to do is to quit cel or else you're going to cube them into submission with your constant 500 cubes? Sir that smells of bullying which is what you are accusing us of. You're insane tetra pure and simple. I think that's why other legion don't like playing with you. Keep talking/writing because all that these fairly entertained qonqr mates of ours are seeing is that you're bat po0p crazy

Just to clarify, Impact has cubed, period, you can't deploy 100k bots an hour, a true "insane deployment rate". And claim you're just crunching numbers, it doesn't add up,if it does then prove it. And CEL is what it is, just accept that its a two faction game in Fl. and adjust your tactics accordingly. Some people think its fair, some don't, but CEL really doesn't care, its here and will continue to be here as long as faceless and swarm want. As I've discussed with you, if legion want something to change then they need to do something other than stack towers. I know when I was looking to mix things up I offered an alliance to legion, we would have had cel and swegion, legion turned me down saying they would never ally with swarm or faceless. Clearly your loss.

Just to clarify, Impact has cubed, period, you can't deploy 100k bots an hour, a true "insane deployment rate". And claim you're just crunching numbers, it doesn't add up,if it does then prove it. And CEL is what it is, just accept that its a two faction game in Fl. and adjust your tactics accordingly. Some people think its fair, some don't, but CEL really doesn't care, its here and will continue to be here as long as faceless and swarm want. As I've discussed with you, if legion want something to change then they need to do something other than stack towers. I know when I was looking to mix things up I offered an alliance to legion, we would have had cel and swegion, legion turned me down saying they would never ally with swarm or faceless. Clearly your loss.

Wait... is this the same zopyros who last went swarm>faceless because nobody would help him defend his zones from 5-6 legion helping a defector reclaim territory when his hundreds of cel protected popcorn zones with 1-3k bots got swept up in the process when nobody could tell the difference between a defended zone & just some random cap on an unclaimed zone?

The Qonqr and the restless will return after a word from our sponsors...

Tired of guessing which of those those cut rate dpf cores won't seem to hit the mark & just fail comically?

Christmas-Laser-Beam-Cats-by-klusmanp-Holiday-Cats-of-Laser-Beam-Doom.jpg.

Worry no more my friend!

Visit The Depot for secure, friendly, & prompt delivery of guaranteed military grade DPF cores capable of hitting the mark, and melting that annoying neighbor's car with the over sensitive alarm

laser.jpg