The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Silver

Location Spoofers

Hmmm.... what if I play QONQR for same fraction with my gf so every evening when we r at home to i have to go out more than 10 miles to make a launch ???

what? no.

2 devices can be launched next to each other fine as long as you are both launching, but you can't be playing in florida and then five minutes later show up in california.

what? no.

2 devices can be launched next to each other fine as long as you are both launching, but you can't be playing in florida and then five minutes later show up in california.

Oh.. looks like bit of missunderstanding from my side )) thanks for explanation ))) possible to launch more than 2 devices next to each other or not ??? :ph34r:

Oh.. looks like bit of missunderstanding from my side )) thanks for explanation ))) possible to launch more than 2 devices next to each other or not ??? :ph34r:

I believe this might be possible, just not not simultaneously. Now if you you launched on one, then got on the other scope then launched then that might work. It might cause confusion from the scope not getting the update from the server quick enough though. I'm not 100% but I believe it is possible. Now if this would throw up a flag or not, a dev would have to answer that.

Hmmm.... what if I play QONQR for same fraction with my gf so every evening when we r at home to i have to go out more than 10 miles to make a launch ???

So long as you play yours, and your gf plays hers. multiscoping is illegal. that means dont take her phone and launch on it. she has to so it herself.

I think he means same account on two devices that are in different locations. While its not multiscoping, it maybe necessary do do this to help a family member to locate bases if they are immobile for some reason, it could flag up as location spoofing easily.

I would allow a correct amount of relative time to pass before launching.

I think he means same account on two devices that are in different locations. While its not multiscoping, it maybe necessary do do this to help a family member to locate bases if they are immobile for some reason, it could flag up as location spoofing easily.

I would allow a correct amount of relative time to pass before launching.

not 100% sure, but i dont think you can launch from two devices in the same day with different devices. pretty sure there is an existing check for that case