The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
god1355

I am free!!!!

I flipped so my bots would be deleted. The thought of being another faction makes me throw up a little in my mouth. I didn't want other players feel like they had to spend money to take the zones. Also I didn't want them to get uncontested bot kills.

I can understand the logic behind that, but without your bots, the reds are getting devoured. The purples and greens are carving up the valley, and facing very little resistance (I had to force myself to stop taking zones simply so I could reinforce what I already had). You flipping has had a major impact statewide, and the Legion is suffering for it.

For the short term you are correct. However I believe the valley will be better off now. Because I had so many bots in such a small area most new players of any faction quit before they finished training. New Legion players will now see other colors and be motivated to continue to play. In the long term I think it will be a great 3 faction battle in the valley.

I fully support more legion following in your footsteps. Either by switching to Swarm, or by taking a break from the game. Faceless could learn from your example as well. Thank you for your service to the Swarm network. ;)