The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thermionic

New in SE Michigan - Swarm

ingress and qonqr are a little different, but the gameplay and community here are great.

you don't have to deal with the portals here like ingress has, and unlike most games even people on opposing factions here are pretty helpful so feel free to ask for tips, the combat algorithms here take a bit to get used to.

Well, welcome to the game! I, for one, love this game to no end. The people here are just great. I haven't met a player that I haven't grown to love also. If you'd like to meet a few players in some different factions and have groupme, you're welcome to join the BLAB WHAP group. The acronym has long since been forgotten but basically, it's a big cross faction off topic group. Everyone is really friendly. It's just a place to put aside faction differences(you may notice sometime down the road that those can get pretty tense), come together as fellow qonqrers, and goof off. feel free to message me and I'll shoot you the link. Good luck! :)

welcome to swarm - welcome to qonqr - you can make as much of this game as you like - quite an active social part to it. The key is deployment - deploy as often as you can - this will help you level up initially and is the key to staying ahead of the other factions. Heaps of other info I can share - check out the Swarm guides in the swarm room but most of all have fun!

Welcome to Qonqr. Though I am from a different faction If you have any questions feel free to hit me up. I also live in your area and I'm sure I will see you on the fields of battle. Also the forums are a great resource for starting players. Especially check your faction specific forum. Good luck and I hope you enjoy the game as much as many of us do.