The Official QONQR Community Forums
HeyItzCathan

The most beautiful thing I have ever seen in Cali.

Faceless and legion team up to take down 4 million bots and a lot of missiles.

Knocked him out of the top 10 of California and out of the USA leaderboards. (largest operation in California I believe?)

Thanks too:

Legion: Mudinthewater, 1upU, Galactic, JDH2013, Weltar, DanielWillet, Tahoe, Mal_eclipse, Pallidin, Jmmj102, WillyWonka, Schmitty, Tmfp, Wankerkins, Roan_the_loud, Polosm, Kalvinus

Faceless: Compasspoint, Make_Shift, Arcteryx, black_knight, Capt_Krispy, Gonzo, Ignium, Jumbojack, Lluuf, MLBJR, Perpetrator, Piognant, shinigamidre, Snowpupgirl, squrr3l, Staystill

If I missed anyone, feel free to pm me!

FACEION!!

-if the picture is awkwardly large sorry! It's a phone picture-

35cisu9.jpg

2n00qwj.jpg

2qa8tgl.jpg

When you say largest operation in history, are you referring to the fact you have enlisted the involvement of 33 players? Or taking down a zone of 4 mill? If it is the size of the zone..... Then just the clarify we have taken down larger zones in Australia with much less scopes.

If my enemy was out of state and I managed to topple one of their towers in a multi-faction op I certainly wouldn't brag about it on the forums. Congrats though I guess. That's something you should be able to do in your spare time without dropping cash for qubes.

... That's not beauty. That's terrible. I'd rather see red burn to the ground than see a purple red team up. I'd even rather have a swarm and faceless team up against red. At least the causes of both are similar. Down to legion oppression!!!!!!

... That's not beauty. That's terrible. I'd rather see red burn to the ground than see a purple red team up. I'd even rather have a swarm and faceless team up against red. At least the causes of both are similar. Down to legion oppression!!!!!!

how? legion want to destroy the AI, faceless want to steal its tech then destroy it. swarm want to steal its tech then sell it.

faceless can work with either just fine lore wise imo, its only swarm & legion that make no sense together.

Yeah, I actually barely noticed.. Hence my very late reply. Seems I've finally reached that celebrity status! Its cool and all that all you guys worked together and stuff... But there was no local support. I cleaned up in less than half a day.

mud, seems you're full of all sorts of misinformation, but I've come to expect that from you.

for all intents and purposes, the original threat was to wipe me off the boards completely. So, it is cause for celebration, yes? Or is it still too early? I like whipped frosting on my cake.

LOL you're a lousy liar mr "I freak out on private chat, fake quitting to try to get people banned, and play cool on public forums." Yes, the only thing you can ever be sure of is that you can't be sure if I am lying for the lolz or playing truth to switch things up. But yeah, we got you out of the top ten CA, and out of the nationwide leader board. If we had wanted to keep going and knock you off the CA leader board, we could have.

By all means, keep attacking me. It seems like the only time you're willing to attack me is while I'm away.. you've already been manipulated to do what I've needed, so you've fulfilled your purpose, you may go do as you like now, Muddy.