The Official QONQR Community Forums
ukvlad

Faceless in London UK

What are you playing at?

For too long now the prestigious centre of London has been ‘owned’ by Swarm. You, Faceless, currently have the numbers and fire power to change this and put a different colour into the heart of our Capital city. Yet you look to have have been duped into some stupid alliance that keeps you occupied in the suburbs. I bet the agreement went something like this:

Swarm: Stop attacking us in SE London and let us together go for the weaker Legion in NW London.

Faceless: Ok, we’ll ally with you provided you don’t stack in Central London.

Swarm: Ok we won’t stack in Central London provided Legion don’t attack us, in which case we will stack.

The outcome of this is that Legion are the only players trying to provide any game at all in London and we don’t even have a local, 100% scoped op. Wow that must be real fun for you and the centre of our Capital city, which should be an intense battleground, is like graveyard. No action at all!

Meanwhile, Swarm - hats off to you for brokering this agreement - sit tight hoping that some of your key players will lose interest in the game before the alliance breaks .... and at some point it will break.

Why wait, come on – man up and go for it. Show everyone what you are really capable of! You won’t get a better chance than this. Why settle for the peripheral zones when you really can take control of the centre with your active local ops and support from remote, well scoped ops? You may not always have this advantage.

If your alliance continues, we will continue to have as much fun as possible battling you both and maybe holding the odd zone that you are not really bothered about. But with your combined local numbers, our battles will be one-sided. Perhaps that is what you actually want, an easy game.

Alternatively, if you are concerned that you don’t have the commitment required to get the job done, then a far more interesting alliance would be between Faceless and Legion! I don't speak for my fellow local Legion ops, but I personally think this would make for an intriguing balance and a much more exciting time for all playing this great game in London. Think about it .. you know it makes sense Rodney!

Couldn't agree more Flaap, but other factors seem to be influencing gameplay at the moment in London and there is no war, just inconsequential skirmishes in the suburbs. For some reason, neither Swarm or Faceless have the will to engage in battle. Perhaps Faceless bizarrely think they are too closely matched and therefore going head to head is pointless? Perhaps leaderboard objectives are influencing things? Who knows. . I will however continue to fight both sides, following my personal objectives and helping my fellow Legion where I can. Hopefully as my scope improves I will do more damage and become more irritating to both sides equally!

Hi Vlad

1)A ceasefire was offered with Legion but was rebuffed rudely.

2) if you look at the non web portal leaderboards you will note 4 of the top 5 players are Legion at the end of last year the top legion player was over 10 million ahead of all other players. This situation has not changed and I cant see it changing until the leader board is more evenly spaced.

3) I have my own agenda and at the moment central london is not on it.

For the record, uksjd was 20m bots ahead of second place when we made it and he is still in the top five, and legion were slowly pushing us all out of London. You had superior local numbers, yo were more organised, and you played it a lot more.

This was before you started playing, so don't complain until you know the full details this isn't the first place this has happened and it won't be the last.

Oh, and an alliance is different to a truce (which is what it is). We don't exactly go and help each other when we are getting attacked.

Stop all this alliance bullsh*t and fight! No pacts. No alliances. It's a war, not kindergarten.

You will just have to face that this is part of war. If nobody ever made alliances, few people would win fights. Imagine what WW2 would be like if the US, an ally, hadn't joined us. So excuse me for not listening to this nonsense

This has nothing to to with the boards. This is about the apathetic play in London area between Swarm and Faceless. Not content with either faction outnumbering Legion in the area, you felt the need to only attack Legion zones without attacking each other.

You make a great team, well done.

This has nothing to to with the boards. This is about the apathetic play in London area between Swarm and Faceless. Not content with either faction outnumbering Legion in the area, you felt the need to only attack Legion zones without attacking each other.

You make a great team, well done.

no it's not, it's a transparent attempt at poking fun at faceless & swarm working together in an attempt to destroy that alliance and create one that suits legion.

@vlad i find it strange you are so concerned about what happens in london if there is no legion player there.. i personally couldn't care less about london for any reason other than there are fellow faceless players there.

Of course the irony being that a few weeks before the so called 'truce', vlads controllers had a hissy fit and swapped factions from Faceless to Legion :D

what do you mean by this? surely vlad is one player, or is it a multiplayer controlled account? which i presume would be cheating.

He means the smashes. they were faceless, but we were beating them back and more every time they attacked us. So Legion persuaded them to join them. Quite a few legion are ex faceless, come to think of it.

But at that time you were either legion or swarm in London, there was no faceless.

Pre level 100's! Are you saying that a group of players, who have been playing together with whatever upgrade, struggled with a couple of newbies?

We're not talking cube raging psycho's either.

Lol.

The fact remains, Swarm and Faceless with a truce or alliance in order to seriously outnumber Legion will soon grow tiresome. Who then gets to keep the area within the M25? Half each?

Who draws that line?

Why not just all be in the same faction then? No need to worry about sharing it out.

We know that time will come at some point, and then controlling faction(s) will change again, just as they did a few months ago. Legion have had their turn, now its Swarm and Faceless. Who knows what will happen next? Any of us could seize control once this is over, but I think ill keep with this truce for as long as it suits us, I assume Faceless probably think the same. Just spend your time looking forward to that fight.

For the record, this has never been about outnumbering Legion and all about the hoardboard.

bingo! the top bot stacker in the uk is still legion and by some distance

[of course it suits butterball down to teh ground if we can knock the top legion players off their perch doesn't it? :P ]

bingo! the top bot stacker in the uk is still legion and by some distance

[of course it suits butterball down to teh ground if we can knock the top legion players off their perch doesn't it? :P ]

It's unfortunate that the current top stacker is out of reach for any sustained attack but maybe one day some locals will pop up and change that. I'm surprised she still plays as it seems quite boring having nothing to attack.

Personally, I hold no stock in the hoardboard and only ended up in 3rd place due in part to the campaign and also someone sending a naughty word to DA :)

The attacks have been noticed. :-D

Steady stacking too. The leader boards seem to be the determining factor here. I'm keeping an eye on recent climbers who, by the way, seem to be deploying around double the normal rate of anyone else.

This will be interesting to follow over the next few months.

The attacks have been noticed. :-D

Steady stacking too. The leader boards seem to be the determining factor here. I'm keeping an eye on recent climbers who, by the way, seem to be deploying around double the normal rate of anyone else.

This will be interesting to follow over the next few months.

hope so, a game that isn't interesting wouldn't be much of a game

In general the UK is getting more active, its getting more fun. Our vast empires are starting to shrink. I would like over 200 zone leads again, but I don't see it happening. I like to see new challengers.

Hence why you have seen us all stack more in recent months, and make more organised attacks.